A and D & Mismatched Compatibility

Author: fallenbabybubu

Genre:   Teen Fiction   |   Humor   |   Romance

Rating: PG-13

Wattpad Code:     978008

                                 11637154

A and D (Book 1)

He's a jock. I'm not. He's popular. I'm not. He's good-looking. I'm not. And have I mentioned that we're the best of friends? So he loves me... as a friend. Too bad, because I don't just love him... I'm in love with him. --Dakota Evans

Dakota's sarcastic, Aaron isn't. Aaron's a morning person, Dakota most definitely is not. Dakota's a nerd, while Aaron's a jock. Aaron loves High School, while Dakota thinks nothing about school is cool. Who would've thought that these two people are the best of friends? Not many people are happy, that's for sure. Being in love is hard. Being in love with your best friend is harder. Being in love with your best friend who is in an entirely different clique in High School is the hardest.

*COMPLETED: February 13, 2013*

Mismatched Compatibility (Spin-off)

Ever met your soulmate? Ever wondered if Fate was playing a cruel joke on you because your 'supposed' soulmate annoys the heck out of you? Well, they say your soulmate will be perfectly compatible with you. But what if you share an undeniable chemistry with your complete opposite?

Ethan Tyler is your typical arrogant jerk of a bad boy. He likes sports, girls, and booze -- and he got no problem getting it all. While in the world of luxurious lifestyle, Daniella Howard couldn't ask for more. All she wanted was someone to see her, and rescue her from all the superficiality. Daniella grew up in prestige, as Ethan lived a normal life. They didn't get along when they met, having lived in completely different worlds and having different beliefs.

Five days is all they have, though. Five days to bicker and five days to get to know each other. All it takes is FIVE days to change their lives forever. So how will it possibly work between them?

**ONGOING**