I Married The Prince Of Darkness & Tied Together Forever & Forever We Shall Be

Author: YoungMum04

Genre:   Vampire   |   Paranormal

Rating: PG-13

Wattpad Code:     3684880

                                 4397780

I Married The Prince Of Darkness (Book 1)

My life changed completely once I turned twenty one. My friends and I went out to celebrate my special day but I didn't realize it would be the last time I would see them.

I was kidnapped and treated like a slave by a very mean and abusive vampire, that's right a vampire. I didn't know they existed. I thought stories of vampire were only told to scare us at night time.

But this vampire wasn't just your ordinary vampire. He was the vampire prince.

My friends and family would never get to see me again. I've only seen them from a distance when they held a funeral four months after I was kidnapped. They thought I was dead only because Casper took some of my blood and spread it through an abandoned cabin along with some hair and clothes.

Six months after I was kidnapped, Casper started to become nice. He would treat me like a princess and tell me how beautiful I was. I began to fall in love with my kidnapper. Was it wrong of me to fall in love with him? Was it wrong to agree to marry him after everything he put me through?

"What are you going to do Crystal?" I screamed at myself in the mirror.

 *COMPLETED: May 2, 2012*

Tied Together Forever & Forever We Shall Be (Sequel)

Things aren’t smooth sailing at the beginning and Crystal finds it hard to cope with her loss and tries to push Casper and her best friend Kiara away, when all they are trying to do is help her cope and encourage her that her life is far from over.

Kiara’s found her true soul mate and is head over heels in love with Alexander. She took well to the change and hasn’t tried to attack again although Casper still worries all the time that she’ll still try to get her revenge.

A few months after the tragedy Crystal experienced, she received news that she may experience it all over again but they can’t say one hundred percent whether she’ll make it through or not.

**ONGOING**