Gone Wrong Series

Author: xXTheBelieverXx

Genre:   Teen Fiction   |   Humor   |   Romance

Rating: PG-13

Wattpad Code:     3584012

                                 8583807

                                 19090378

A Bet Gone Wrong (Book 1)

"I bet you eight hundred bucks that I can get her to fall in love with me, and sleep with her before football camp."

Cameron and his four other best friends (also known as the man-whores) have been betting each other to get with a girl, sleep with her, and break her heart. Unlike most guys though, they aren't exactly sweethearts. They're deceiving boys who know how to do and say anything in order to win.

What happens when Cameron has to make a bet where the girl must fall in love with him as well as sleep with him? She knows the rules, the game, even the boys (one being her best friend). Cameron has until football camp to woo her in order to win the bet.

Will Rebecca fall for Cameron's trap?

*COMPLETED: October 31, 2012*

A Promise Gone Wrong (Book 2)

"One thing I will promise though, is that I won't ever stop loving him."

After learning the tragic news that the bet was still on, and that Cameron had won, Rebecca is left with a hard decision. Leave him, or forgive him.

Their relationship transforms into a merciless roller coaster. Things just never seem to go right, and Cameron has to deal with more than just relationship issues. With his dad in the hospital becoming more sick with cancer, and the girl of his dreams about to walk out of his life, he is left with nothing but misery. Even more interesting events take place when they both choose to see other people. Jealousy kicks into gear as they see one another lip locked with someone else.

Cameron wants his love back and will do whatever it takes to get her. The question is, will Rebecca trust her heart in his hands again?

The sequel to A Bet Gone Wrong brings out more emotion, character, and conflict in the lives and relationships of, and between, Cameron and Rebecca.

*COMPLETED: June 17, 2013*

A Year Gone Wrong (Book 3)

Cameron has lost his only love, his dad, and risked losing his best friends. Just one summer turned his entire life around. Things only seem to get worse as senior year kicks off. Rebecca is dating and making something of herself while Cameron wastes away. In the midst of choosing whether to return to his old ways or start fresh as a changed man, he loses sight of who he really is. Things push him over the edge this school year, testing his character and forcing him to make important decisions. Little does he know, the answer to all of his problems lies within the heart of Rebecca. Will he be able to earn her trust, love, and heart again? Or will it be too late this time?

**ONGOING**

Book 4 

**COMING SOON**