2.20 - Kidnapping, rules, dead ending

When Xie Chao heard information about Zhou Yuan again, it was because Zhou Yuan kidnapped Lin Xiaoxiao.

"Lin Xiaoxiao can't keep an eye on her after leaving City A. I'm under restrictions." After receiving the news, Xie Chao's face darkened. After hearing what 333 said, he waved his hand: "It has nothing to do with you. It's not your problem."

"It can only be detected that she ended up on the highway on Dongjiao West Road, and then the information disappeared. I don't know where she went." 333 paused for a moment and then said: "I have warned the Lin family before, but..."

"But it's hard to prevent others from having harmful intentions." Xie Chao took a deep breath and slowly exhaled: "What is the Lin family's reaction now?"

"We are looking for him and have called the police." 333 said: "Xu Nanhuai has been taken over by the police, but it seems that he doesn't know where Zhou Yuan is."

"Xu Nanhuai..." Xie Chao pursed his lips slightly. After Pei Yao's funeral, someone found Xu Nanhuai who had fainted in the cemetery. After he was sent to the hospital, he had a high fever and took a shower, so his lungs were damaged and his legs were disabled. .

When 333's cell phone rang, both of them were stunned for a moment, and then they looked at the caller ID. It turned out to be Lin Xiaoxiao's number. After Xie Chao and 333 looked at each other, 333 answered the call: "Zhou Yuan."

The person on the other end of the phone laughed, and the voice processed by the voice changer sounded a little strange. He smiled lowly, and after continuing for a long time, he turned off the voice changer, and said rather boredly: "I would have known better." You can hear it right away, and I won't buy this thing."

"Where is Lin Xiaoxiao? What are your conditions?" 333 asked.

"Lin Xiaoxiao...she is in a place she has never seen before in her life, but fortunately, she is still alive. If you can get there in time, you should be able to see her one last time." Zhou Yuan sneered on the phone. : "Lin Xiaoxiao, you are Pei Yao's best friend. Why don't you send them on the road together to save you from crying and how miserable it is."

"Give it to me." Xie Chao stretched out his hand, and 333 handed the phone to Xie Chao without hesitation. He only heard Xie Chao say to the phone: "I'll give you the address."

"..." Zhou Yuan paused, and there was a tingling sound on the other end of the phone. After a while, he heard Zhou Yuan say: "You have been here before, I will wait for you."

After hanging up the phone, Xie Chao stood up and took a coat. He said, "Go to the orphanage."

"Okay." 333 never questioned any of Xie Chao's judgments, and then heard Xie Chao continue: "Inform the Lin family, and...bring Xu Nanhuai over."

Wearing a black coat, he threw the car keys into 333's hand, turned around and got into the passenger seat of the car: "I'll send him on his way today."

His face was cold, and his eyes could not hide his anger. After 333 responded, he immediately started to do the things Xie Chao said.

The car was driving fast on the highway, and when it was about to reach the small town, 333 said: "The whereabouts of Lin Xiaoxiao and Zhou Yuan have been detected. Lin Xiaoxiao is fine at the moment, but Zhou Yuan is probably not far from going crazy."

"Have the Lin family arrived? Have the police arrived?" Xie Chao asked.

"Well, we're here." 333 parked the car two streets away from the orphanage. He paused and said, "We can't get close, it will interfere with the police."

Xie Chao frowned slightly, 333 looked around, his eyes fell on an unfinished building, and he said: "Let's go there."

333 Seeing Xie Chao's hesitation, he said: "What he wants to see is actually not you. What he wants is that you can see Lin Xiaoxiao's fate. Some people are already hopeless."