5.6 - Old man, hidden memories, questions

"Brother Chao, where are you going later?" 333 saw that Xie Chao had changed his clothes and had probably slept. His face finally looked better. When 333 asked, he responded: "Go to the place where the incident occurred. "

Lin Nan was not dead yet. It was ironic to say that the place where Xie Chao took the bus was. He happened to meet a flower seller on the bus. This man had all kinds of flowers in his basket. Xie Chao glanced at the old man. There were chrysanthemums in his wife's basket, but he still didn't buy them after a pause. Although he didn't care much about these taboos, he didn't want to violate them at the moment.

He leaned against the car window and closed his eyes slightly, as if he was resting with his eyes closed.

The bus didn't pass here and stopped very far away. Xie Chao walked this way after getting off the bus, probably because it rained heavily and the ground was wet. When he walked here, what he saw was A guardrail had been knocked open. One side of the guardrail had been twisted and deformed, and the entire guardrail was off the ground. However, there was no monitoring here. Xie Chao stopped at this huge gap and looked down here.

There is no vegetation under this cliff. Because it is close to the mountain forest, there is enough water mist. If a car falls, it will not be found at all.

"Can you go down and see him?" Xie Chao suddenly asked.

"No." 333 said: "It's too steep here, it's difficult to go down, and... you won't want to see someone you can't save die in front of you."

This sentence was a bit convoluted, but Xie Chao somewhat understood what 333 meant. He paused for a moment, then nodded and said, "I understand."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." When Xie Chao heard this, he subconsciously turned his head and saw an old man wearing a dusty coat. He was holding a bouquet of chrysanthemums and carefully placed it next to the railing: "I'm sorry, you... rest in peace, I'm sorry."

Xie Chao's pupils narrowed slightly. He had seen the old man's appearance in his memory. When Lin Nan drove his car and fell off the cliff, the last thing he saw was the old man's face as he turned his head in panic.

Memories came like a flood, rushing straight into Ruo Xie Chao's brain. He groaned lowly, swayed slightly, and suddenly covered the guardrail next to him before he stood still. He was wearing a hat. Wearing an ordinary T-shirt, the brim of the hat covered most of his face. Before Xie Chao could think about it, a small figure rushed to his side. The ground was a little slippery, and the child almost fell. Fortunately, Xie Chao had quick eyes and quick hands to pull him away. After a while, he stood firm, but because of this, his already loose hat also fell off, revealing his handsome and pale face.

"Hey!" The child looked at him in shock, and then laughed loudly: "Uncle Lin! Uncle Lin!"

Xie Chao was slightly stunned. He didn't expect that this child actually knew Lin Nan. He didn't see any clues about this child in Lin Nan's memory. He was a little stunned for a moment. The old man on the side also saw Lin Nan. , he obviously did not recognize Lin Nan as the person who drove his car off the cliff. The old man was also stunned for a moment, then quickly stood up and wiped his palms, and said a little awkwardly: "Lin...Lin Nan."

Xie Chao didn't know how he felt for a while. He couldn't find any relevant memories about the old man and the child, but it was not difficult to guess that they knew each other, but they were also the ones who caused Lin Nan to fall off the cliff.

"What are you..." Xie Chao glanced at them, calmed his expression, and pretended to be like Lin Nan: "Who are you bringing this chrysanthemum to?"

When the old man saw Lin Nan mentioning the chrysanthemum, he quickly stepped forward and picked it up. He seemed to have noticed something was wrong again. He whispered: "Hey, this... this is for a child of a relative of mine."