7.9 - Jiang Yao, you are the system, I'm sorry

"You are..." Han Zhou didn't know A Yao. He was stunned for a moment when he looked at A Yao, and then subconsciously looked at Qin Cheng.

"I'm... a friend." Qin Cheng thought for a while and finally gave Ayao this identity.

"Oh." Han Zhou responded, and then said: "Hello, my name is Han Zhou."

"My name is Ayao. Nice to meet you." Ayao laughed, his voice was very pleasant, with a hint of smile.

"Then... you guys chat, I'll go see what dishes are available in the cafeteria today." Han Zhou saw that the two people must have a good relationship, so he avoided it and said, "See you in Building C later."

After Han Zhou left, 333 took off his mask and put it aside. As soon as he took off his mask, Xie Chao, who was about to ask the security guard about the school, was stunned for a moment. His pupils suddenly shrunk and he froze. In place.

A Yao had clear-cut features, a high nose, and a unique hint of violence between his eyebrows. When he looked at Xie Chao, there was a hint of smile in his eyes.

"..." Xie Chao's hands and feet went cold, and then tears fell subconsciously without any warning.

"Brother Chao?" 333 was stunned for a moment, then immediately stepped forward and said, "What's wrong?"

The security guard also looked at Xie Chao with some doubts. 333 helped Xie Chao to the side. He could feel that something was very wrong with the person in his arms. Xie Chao did not say a word and stared at 333 from the beginning to the end.

He was surprised, even shocked. The face of the man in front of him was exactly the same as Jiang Yao's. He finally knew what that feeling of familiarity was about. An indescribable feeling surrounded him. For a moment, he didn't even know how to walk. How to go.

"Brother Chao? Why are you looking at me like this?" 333 helped him sit on a bench beside him, half-crouching next to Xie Chao: "Brother Chao?"

"Who...are you?" Xie Chao's voice was extremely hoarse. He was a little uncomfortable saying this. Originally in this mission world, he thought that as long as he completed the mission faster, he would be able to return home. Now that he's in the real world, he's going to see the person he misses in his dreams, but he doesn't want to see him here.

"Me? I am 333." 333 paused and then said: "In this world, my name is Ayao."

Xie Chao's tears kept flowing down uncontrollably. He raised his neck, took a deep breath, raised his hand and wiped it randomly, shrugged his shoulders slightly, and said hoarsely: "Have you seen what you look like? ?"

"Look... I've seen it." In this world, 333 certainly knows what he looks like.

"Do you know... who you look like?" Xie Chao's teeth were chattering, his eyes were red, and he touched 333's face with trembling hands: "You look... exactly like Jiang Yao, no difference at all. "

333's face froze slightly, and after hearing this, the corners of his lips lowered slightly.

"I'm sorry, I haven't seen him for a long time, so when I saw him, I was a little... unclear." Xie Chao took a deep breath and tried his best to suppress the chaotic thoughts in his heart: "Can you..."

"Brother Chao, please see clearly, I am not Jiang Yao." 333 endured it for a long time, his tone was slightly lowered, and said word by word: "I am 333, I am A Yao, but I am definitely not Jiang Yao. Brother Chao, please see clearly "

"I know you are not him." Xie Chao lowered his head, his breathing was a little short, and whispered: "I'm sorry, I just... I just miss him too much... Of course he can't be here, he is waiting for me , I have to finish the task quickly, and I want to go back to see him."