3.2 - The eldest prince, a substitute, regardless of life or death

The flower boat was wrapped around with light red gauze, but it didn't look cheap. Xie Chao got on the boat under the envious eyes of everyone. The people on the boat greeted him respectfully: "Thank you, Third Young Master, please come in."

After saying that, the man led the way, and Xie Chao had no choice but to follow him and walk inside. After passing two doors in a row, he smelled a faint sweet smell. He paused, but the leader in front said: "This is it. Now, please thank Third Young Master for taking your seat."

Xie Chao stood there for a moment, then took a step forward. He turned around the screen and saw a person wearing a blue robe, sitting upright on the couch, with a small incense burner in front of him. The light and sweet smell came from here. .

There were still some marks on the man's neck. He fiddled with the strings casually and said without raising his head: "Please sit down."

The boy on the side came forward to serve tea, and Xie Chao sat aside, but did not touch the tea in front of him. The man seemed to know, and sneered: "They all come to this place to have fun, and they still show off like this Who is this gentleman looking like?"

This is different from what Xie Chao thought. The young master Qing Yu in front of him was thin and the green robe didn't fit him well. He didn't hear Xie Chao's answer, so he stopped playing the piano in his hand. He then raised his eyes to look at the person in front of him, slightly stunned, and a trace of surprise flashed across his eyes.

"Xie San..." He suddenly laughed and waved his hand casually, signaling the boy to go out. The boy looked at him hesitantly, Qing Yu sneered and said: "Don't worry, I won't seek death, your master. Still reluctant to let me die."

The boy paused and just whispered: "Sir..."

"If I die, he will never be able to find a better substitute." When Qing Yu raised his head, he met Xie Chao's eyes. The moment he saw Qing Yu, Xie Chao's expression changed. There are also some slight changes.

This man's appearance is very similar to Xie Yixing's... No, in other words, this man is exactly the same as Xie Yixing's eldest brother.

"Yes, young master." Seeing this, the young man had no choice but to retreat.

When there were only these two people left inside, Qing Yu tilted his head slightly and said: "Drink tea, I won't poison my imperial brother here... Xie Yixing, you escaped."

As soon as these words came out, Xie Chao immediately understood the identity of the person in front of him, but what surprised him was how could this person be here.

"Are you surprised? His Majesty, the former eldest prince, has fallen to this level. I don't know whether I should say it's my own fault, or whether it's all retribution." Qing Yu, who should be called Xie Yiheng, coughed a few times in a low voice. , casually wiping the blood from the corners of his lips: "You have also seen, this is the fate of my treason. It was I who told Fu Zheng the secret passage in the palace, and it was I who took him into the palace. The previous dynasty was destroyed by my hands. You It was also destroyed in my hands. I thought that everything was settled and I would be able to sit back and relax and be a powerful prince, but in the end...haha..."

"It's Fu Zheng's fault that you ended up here?" Xie Yixing asked.

"Other than him, who else? If it weren't for this face that is very similar to yours, I'm afraid he wouldn't even be able to keep me alive." It's a red mark, and it's not hard to see what kind of punishment he had received before: "We two brothers have been fighting for so many years, and we are actually defeated by the same person. I don't know if you are stupid, or I am stupid, my good emperor brother. "