5.8 - Question, trap, peel back the truth

Later, Jiang Shenyi was released on bail in the middle of the night, led by his secretary and his lawyer. As for other matters, they were left to the lawyer. He had his wounds treated at the hospital, but his hand was scratched by glass fragments and was wrapped in a thick mask. bandage.

"Mr. Jiang." Seeing Jiang Shenyi's dejected look, the secretary whispered, "The matter has been dealt with. How about I send you back to rest."

"Yes." Jiang Shenyi responded tiredly and then said, "Where is Mr. Lin?"

"Mr. Lin..." The secretary was originally with Lin Nan. Later, the Lin Group became Jiang Shenyi's, and then she became Jiang Shenyi's secretary again. She knew the relationship between the two very clearly. , precisely because of this, it was more difficult to answer, so I had to say: "Mr. Lin...he is at home."

"I'm at home." Jiang Shenyi stood up and walked to the car: "I'm going back too, I'm going back too..."

The secretary sent Jiang Shenyi to the door and then left. Jiang Shenyi sat on the ground. He knocked on the door and shouted in a low voice and inarticulately: "Open the door...Lin Nan, open the door."

The secretary only knew that Lin Nan and Jiang Shenyi lived here, and thought that this was Jiang Shenyi's residence, but he did not know that Jiang Shenyi had rented a house outside.

There was no one in the room, and naturally no one opened the door for him. Jiang Shenyi said in a low voice, "Lin Nan, open the door. I drink too much and feel uncomfortable. Please open the door for me."

It was quiet, and he could only lie on the ground, curling up, until it was almost early in the morning, and he finally woke up from the alcohol. What followed was the brief fragmentary memory of drunkenness and the headache caused by the hangover. After groaning, he raised his eyes and looked around. He instantly recognized where this place was. He couldn't help but smile bitterly. He stood up reluctantly, holding on to the wall, and then entered the password he knew by heart. The door clicked. It opened with a sound, and he entered the room with a slight stagger, still a little unsteady on his feet.

The house is a large flat floor. Lin Nan directly bought the two houses and opened it up, turning it into a super large flat floor. At first, they said that they could raise a big golden retriever here and let it run free.

The room was still the same room, but Jiang Shenyi was the only one left inside. He could see that there was still some accumulated dust on it. Their toothbrushes and toothbrush tubs were still in their original places, and there were even two people's toothbrushes in the closet. Jiang Shenyi felt extremely heavy with every step he took. He knew what Xu You said. If it were before, he would have wanted to fight Lin Nan. But for some reason, at that time, besides being sad, he was question.

But he didn't dare to ask again. He was afraid of hearing Xu You ask him: "Are you in love with Lin Nan?"

*

"Someone has already called the police." When he got up early in the morning, 333 suddenly told Xie Chao the news. He was stunned for a moment and asked, "What's going on?"

"The Xu You family had a quarrel with others last night. The naughty children made a fuss and said they saw a car falling down the mountain." 333 said: "Then the other party called the police, and now the police are looking for it."

The cliff was very deep and steep, and the mountain stream was lush with vegetation. It would take a while to find it, but what made Xie Chao a little uncomfortable was that no matter whether he could find it or not, it was already too late.

"There is still a 48-hour limit." Xie Chao glanced at his phone and then said, "Time is too tight."

Even so, he got up and changed his clothes and washed his face. The man in the mirror looked handsome but a little pale. After adjusting his sleeves, he turned around and went out. There was a place selling chrysanthemums under the cemetery. , he bought a bouquet of chrysanthemums and some tools, and went to visit the graves of Mr. Lin and Grandma Lin. Lin Nan was their only grandson. When Lin Nan died... maybe no one would come again.