【World 5】━━ The CEO who was defrauded of money and sex by his ex-boyfriend ━━

5.1 - Boxing, lied, ex-boyfriend

The underground boxing ring is an indulgent and outrageous place. When Jiang Yao came from the outside wearing a white T-shirt and carrying a schoolbag, the staff members all lowered their heads and said, "Brother Yao" when they saw him.

He didn't respond to anyone, and directly opened the door of a box on the left. Inside, Ah Feng was calculating the bargaining chips. The door was suddenly pushed open. He was about to get angry, but when he looked up, he saw Jiang Yao, who was beaten. There was still a dull pain in the place, but now it was even more obvious. He twitched the corner of his lips and said, "Don't you like coming here the most? There are not many visitors today. You don't really want to play, do you?"

"Fifty thousand a game, you said it." Jiang Yao is extremely good-looking, and there is no other person with such a handsome appearance. However, he smiles a little uninhibited. At this moment, he tightens the corners of his lips and throws the schoolbag on his back. On the sofa: "Which show? When will it be played?"

Ah Feng glanced at the person who was hit by his schoolbag. The person didn't dare to say anything. He took a deep breath and said, "Are you crazy? Are you really ready to go on stage? It's not like you don't know what this place is about. It's useless. what to do?"

"I am responsible for myself." Jiang Yao's eyes fell on A Feng: "You just make arrangements for me."

"Fart." Ah Feng also realized that Jiang Yao was not joking. He immediately stood up, waved his hand, asked everyone on both sides to go out and close the door, and then said: "Do you know that in this place, anything can happen? I was paralyzed last month, do you want to stay in the hospital bed?"

Jiang Yao didn't speak. He took a cigarette from Ah Feng's pocket and lit it, then leaned against the wall, took a deep breath, and then whispered: "I know."

"Is it worth it for you to fight for a man? What kind of man do you like? I can find one for you in a minute." Although Ah Feng and Jiang Yao sometimes had constant physical conflicts, he did not encourage him in this matter. , just advised: "You have never played. We all know that this is your rule, so the old man won't force you, but this time as long as you get on, once the rule is broken, it will not be so easy to back out. "

"I only want him, and I don't want anyone else." Jiang Yao paused, holding a cigarette between his fingers, half leaning on it: "I went to the nursing home in the morning to play chess with his grandfather, and I saw Ah as soon as I left the house. Wen and the others, I'm not sure what Brother Chao will do if Awen and the others threaten Brother Chao with his grandfather. If you have never been in contact with Brother Chao, you don't know that Brother Chao used to have a bad temper, but now he is restrained. "Because there is nothing we can do about it... But if it concerns his grandfather, he will definitely fight to the death with Awen and the others, and I don't want him to be like this."

"What about you?" Ah Feng asked.

"I don't care." Jiang Yao laughed, tilted his head and whispered: "I have no parents and no one cares about me. I don't care about anyone except Brother Chao."

In the end, Ah Feng arranged a match for Jiang Yao. He stepped forward and patted Jiang Yao's shoulder and whispered: "This is in my hands. I will try my best to arrange it for you, but next time, if Awen or the old man came in person, I guess..."

"I know, thank you, buddy." Jiang Yao said.

"By the way, where are Ah Wen and the others? I haven't seen them all day today." Ah Feng suddenly thought when he walked out of the box.

"I don't know." Jiang Yao glanced at Ah Feng and smiled slightly: "I just glanced at him, and then he ran away. I don't know where he went."

Ah Feng shuddered subconsciously.