8.6 - Blizzard, the truth, they are all liars

Mu Kun and Mu Yu talked in the box for a full two hours, and finally Mu Kun left happily. After a while, Mu Yu walked out of the box with a smile on his face, until Mu Kun's figure disappeared from the box. Once he caught his sight, his face turned pale.

"Brother...Brother..." He murmured in a low voice, and immediately drove to Mu Jin's residence without even having time to get his coat, braving the wind and snow all the way.

Xie Chao came back after dinner. He had roughly guessed the content of the conversation. The others just leaned on the sofa and listened to 333's narration.

"Now they have finished eating, Mu Kun has left, and Mu Yu is coming here." 333 said, "But Zheng Xuan doesn't know these things yet."

"Are you here?" Xie Chao looked at his watch. It was almost half past ten, and the latest he had to get here was eleven o'clock. The weather forecast said there would be heavy snowfall in the evening. After a pause, he said, "It's really easy to get wet." "

I thought that after all these years, Mu Yu's temper would be more stable. At least on the surface, it looked completely different from when he was eighteen years old. But he didn't expect that there was no change on the inside. Love and hate come easily. No wonder Mu Jin wanted to Send him away to save his life.

"Do you want to see him later?" 333 asked.

"No." Xie Chao said without hesitation: "There is no need to see him."

It's time for Mu Yu to wake up a little. Not everything will give him a chance to forgive when he looks back.

Sure enough, at around eleven o'clock, he heard the sound of parking outside, and then the doorbell rang. Xie Chao was watching TV.

"Brother! Open the door! Brother! I'm Mu Yu... open the door." Mu Yu's voice came from outside the door. Fortunately, the villa here was not close. No matter how much he shouted, he couldn't disturb others: "Open the door." ..."

Xie Chao turned over and hugged the blanket. The heating in the room was sufficient, but because the original owner drowned, the coldness always followed him, making him very uncomfortable.

"Brother... don't open the door for me. I know it was wrong. I really know it was wrong. I didn't know something happened to you at that time." Mu Yu's voice sounded like she was crying: "Don't ignore me. me......"

Xie Chao sighed heavily. The lights in the room were actually still on. Mu Yu also knew that his brother was inside, but every time he opened the door, the cold wind outside made his fingers ache from the cold.

But he would never have guessed that his real brother had closed his eyes forever in that reservoir.

Xie Chao originally thought that Mu Yu would leave after waiting outside for a while. After he felt sleepy, he lay down on the sofa and fell asleep. He curled up and did not notice a figure appearing next to him. 333 leaned over and hugged him. In his arms, he was carefully brought to the room.

Xie Chao was sleeping deeply. He felt that this embrace was a little familiar. He rubbed it lightly. The new quilt was a little cold. He shivered in his sleep. After 333 saw this, he lifted a corner of the quilt. Lying in, holding the person in his arms through the clothes, he whispered: "Brother Chao, go to sleep."

He put his arms around Xie Chao. This move was very skillful and he had rehearsed it thousands of times.

Early the next morning, Xie Chao got up and yawned. This was the deepest sleep he had ever had since he came to this world. He didn't have any dreams. He woke up naturally after sleeping and his body felt much more relaxed. After washing, he got ready. I went out to look at the snowy scenery, but when I opened the door, I saw Mu Yu.