2.2 - Join the group, decorate, and make mistakes

Xu Nanhuai has been able to reach this stage because his acting skills are more or less good. Unfortunately, he has not used them in the right way. They have all been used to plot Pei Yao.

"Are you ready to join the team?" From the memory of the original owner, Xie Chao knew that Xu Nanhuai had recently taken on a new movie, which was also a big production. The investor was Juxing Pictures. This movie could be said to be customized for Xu Nanhuai. In the sense of spending a lot of money, but with the current commercial value of Xu Nanhuai, this drama can indeed be launched.

"Yes, I was supposed to go tomorrow, but I wanted to check out the situation in advance, take a rest, and adjust my condition." Xu Nanhuai put down the things in his hands, and he smiled slightly: "I am the person you recommended to go in, so I can't Shame on you."

"..." Xie Chao heard this and raised his chin slightly. He looked down at Xu Nanhuai who was standing downstairs. A coldness flashed across his eyes. Xu Nanhuai was a little surprised. But when he looked at Xie Chao again, he found that before him The man was looking at him with a smile on his lips, no different from before.

Xu Nanhuai thought to himself: I probably saw it wrong just now.

He knew very well how much Pei Yao liked him, otherwise he would not have become famous in the entertainment industry in just a few years. This was also due to Pei Yao's almost infatuated love for him.

After Xu Nanhuai packed up his things, he didn't forget to order takeout on his mobile phone. He said: "I ordered you the breakfast you like. I will go to the company after eating. You should drink as little as possible while I am away." , otherwise no one will carry you back when you're drunk."

Seeing that Pei Yao didn't answer, Xu Nanhuai paused and said with a smile, "What's wrong? Who made Mr. Pei angry?"

"How many people are you going to take with you on this business trip?" Pei Yao suddenly asked.

"My own team... Oh, yes, I am also going to borrow someone from you." Xu Nanhuai said: "Zhou Yuan has to come with me. Recently, my assistant resigned and I plan to replace him with a new one. I haven't hired one yet. When someone arrives, let Zhou Yuan take the lead first."

"Okay, that's no problem." Pei Yao said with a smile. Seeing that he agreed, Xu Nanhuai felt slightly relieved, but he still felt that something was wrong.

"Zhou Yuan is the assistant that Xu Nanhuai recommended to Pei Yao." After Xu Nanhuai left, Xie Chao went downstairs and walked around. He wanted to sit on the sofa and take a rest, but when he thought about Xu Nanhuai sitting here just now, he suddenly felt The mysophobia is probably the remaining consciousness of the original body.

"Zhou Yuan, Xu Nanhuai said they were friends in the past. It seems that they are not just friends anymore." He leaned against the balcony and lit a cigarette, holding it between his hands. Then he found Lin Xiaoxiao's number from the address book and dialed it. He said: "Xiaoxiao, help me check someone out."

The little golden retriever ran out from the corner. When he saw Xie Chao talking on the phone, he cautiously stuck his head out and looked at it, his tail wagging slightly unconsciously.

After hanging up the phone, Xie Chao noticed the little golden retriever here. He squatted down, gently rubbed the golden retriever's head this time, and said, "Are you hungry?"

"Woo——" The little golden retriever lay on the ground and rubbed Xie Chao's palm, looking a little attached.

"It can smell that you belong to Pei Yao, but it can also feel that you are not Pei Yao." The voice of 333 sounded in Xie Chao's mind: "With an IQ of only five months, it cannot understand What's going on?"