3.8 - Private army, high fever, self-abasement

Xie Chao really didn't know what 333 said, at least he couldn't tell anything from the information he got.

"Xie Yixing probably doesn't even know what Princess Hengyang did," Xie Chao said.

"I don't know, at least most of them don't know." 333 got off the horse, walked to Xie Chao, and offered his hand to help him get off the horse: "Xie Yixing is different from the old emperor. His character is more like his mother and maternal clan, and his temperament Kind, intelligent and affectionate, in comparison, Hengyang's character is more like that of the old emperor. In other words, among so many children, the one who is most like the old emperor is Hengyang. She is cruel, cruel and ruthless. If she were not a princess, she would only I'm afraid that the throne has long been hers."

333 took Xie Chao to the mountainside. The mountain road was rugged and difficult to navigate. He said: "The old emperor and ministers still have old ideas. Otherwise, there would be so many troubles in passing the throne to Hengyang."

Xie Chao agreed with 333's words. He could feel that the original owner had no obsession with being an emperor. On the contrary, he preferred an ordinary life.

"Where are you taking me?" Xie Chao followed behind 333. They had already passed through a small forest, but they were still going up. The road was getting harder and harder. The soil on the ground was wet and easy to walk on. slippery.

333 laughed and supported him: "Come up, I'll carry you."

"..." Xie Chao looked at the man squatting in front of him, and he smiled at the corner of his lips: "I remember that the "Code of Conduct Manual" seemed to say that the system and the host should not be in too close contact, including but not limited to ambiguity. "

"Well, that's what the regulations say." 333 responded, but he immediately said: "But on top of that, the principle of the system is to assist the host in successfully completing the mission, which includes and is not limited to rescue obligations."

Xie Chao laughed and held the tree with one hand: "Your main system must be having a headache."

Xie Chao's leg was slightly torn due to mountain climbing, and blood flowed down his calf. When he lifted up his clothes, the clothes and pants on his legs were soaked with blood. His face was slightly pale, and he didn't know how long he would have to walk after looking at it. Lu, finally compromised.

Xie Yixing's body was not heavy. 333 carried Xie Chao on his back and walked up the mountain step by step. He said at the same time: "We are almost there. Don't be too surprised when you see him later."

"What?" Xie Chao asked, but 333 did not answer.

When the two reached the top of the mountain, 333 squatted down and put Xie Chao down, and helped Xie Chao move forward. He stopped beside the cliff and looked at the scene under his feet, which was very shocking.

The naturally formed depression at his feet was filled with military camps, and there were bonfires everywhere. Some people were walking quickly through them. Xie Chao looked at the crossbows hidden in the bushes: "Your army?"

"Yes." 333 followed Xie Chao's gaze and looked down the mountain: "It's mine, but this is just one of them."

"Does Fu Zheng know this?" Xie Chao asked.

"The old emperor knows a little bit, but if you don't see it in Xie Yixing's memory, it means that the old emperor didn't tell Xie Yixing, and then Fu Zheng probably doesn't know." 333 raised the corners of his lips slightly, and said with a low smile: "But he It's useless to know, it's better to pretend to be stupid."

The wind in the mountains was a bit cold. The two of them stood on the cliff. Xie Chao looked at these and said, "If I were the old emperor, I wouldn't be able to sleep either."