4.7 - Leave, hug, I'm not wrong

When Xie Chao woke up the next day, all the crystals around him had been absorbed. He squeezed his sore wrist and looked down at the ice crystals condensed in his palm. This ice crystal was different from the previous ones, and its shape changed even more. Xie Chao's mind changed.

The window in his room was very large, and the sunlight shone in through the window. His hair was a little golden. There was a knock on the door outside. Xie Chao turned the ice crystal into ice, then stood up and asked, "Who is it?"

"It's me." Azheng's voice sounded outside the door. He said, "I'm going out for a trip. The first team has a mission. I won't be here for the past two days. You should be careful. Just take it here and don't get caught by the boss. They saw it."

"Yeah." Xie Chao responded, then frowned slightly as he listened to the sounds outside getting further and further away.

"The resentment value has been reduced by twenty, and the value is now eighty percent." 333's voice sounded.

"I didn't do anything, so why did it drop? When did it drop?" Xie Chao was a little confused.

"When Ah Zheng delivered the things, the value was lowered." At this point, 333 paused for a moment: "A person who is easily satisfied."

Xie Chao knew that 333 was referring to the original owner, and he fully recognized this. Qiao Bai was indeed a person who was easily satisfied. Maybe he didn't do well enough in many places, but he never asked for anything greedily.

The Qiao family raised him very well, but it was a pity that he met Yuan Yi. Otherwise, even in the end of the world, at least he would not be living in pain, and his death would be so painful.

After Azheng left, Xie Chao opened the door. He was still wearing the yellow duck pajamas, his hair was a little messy, and his eyes fell on the table, where there was a hot porridge, steamed buns and pickles. .

"Leave it to you." 333 thought for a while: "Azheng said he was going out, and the first team received the mission, but Yuan Yi is still at the base."

"Wen Miao should be here too." Xie Chao sat on the chair. The porridge was very fragrant and paired with pickles, it was a delicacy in the world. In the end of the world, only high-level superpowers like Azheng could taste this. .

"Where are you going to go later?" Although Azheng told Xie Chao not to go out, since Xie Chao wanted to complete his mission, he couldn't stay here all the time. He swallowed the hot porridge and said with a smile. : "Go to the market for a walk."

The common currency in the apocalyptic market is zombie crystals or food, and the previously valuable jade, gold and other items are completely useless. When Xie Chao was walking around, he even saw a stall with There is a large piece of Hetian jade, which would cost at least three million before the end of the world, but no one cares about it here, and can't even exchange it for half a steamed bun.

Several people subconsciously turned their heads to look at Xie Chao when they passed by him, because Xie Chao's face was wrapped in thick bandages, with only two eyes exposed.

"How do you sell this?" Xie Chao's eyes fell on a short knife. The blade was very sharp and there were traces of dried blood inside. The person selling the knife was a half-year-old child. He looked at Xie Chao and seemed to be I was a little frightened, and after a while I said tremblingly: "Yes...it's in exchange for food."

"Okay, how much?" Xie Chao asked.

The child turned his head and looked at the stall next to him, then looked at Xie Chao, and said carefully and tentatively: "One... no, half... half a steamed bun."