【World 7】━━ The heir to a wealthy family who was seriously injured ━━

world 7: The heir to a wealthy family who was seriously injured and unconscious.

7.1 - Breaking up, starting again, giving up

"You said break up?" Jiang Yao stood on the rooftop. He looked at Xie Chao in front of him. The injury on his face had not faded yet. It was very obvious. He lowered his voice and asked: "Brother Chao, what happened? Why did you suddenly say this?"

Xie Chao's eyes fell on Jiang Yao, and then turned back: "After these days of getting along, I feel that we... are not suitable. It's better to break up as soon as possible without delay."

"Not suitable?" Jiang Yao seemed to have heard some joke. He couldn't help laughing: "How is that possible? You like me and I like you too. Brother Chao, we are the most suitable. Apart from you, I No one wants it."

"But I don't want you anymore." Xie Chao's eyes were very calm, and his tone was also very calm, as if he was just stating a well-known fact: "I don't want you anymore, understand? I don't want to be with you anymore. "

Jiang Yao looked at the man in front of him, and he didn't understand. They were obviously together last night, and Xie Chao was still lying in his arms before going to bed yesterday. He was obviously very sleepy, but he still insisted on kissing him hard. , and then fell asleep completely. Why is it like this now?

"Brother Chao, is it because of what happened last night?" He looked at his injury, smiled and said: "Actually, it's nothing, just take care of it, between us -"

"It is indeed because of this, Jiang Yao, do you understand? I no longer want to live in that kind of fearful life. When I was a child, everything was fine, but in the end I ended up living like this. I am afraid of contacting those people. I I just want to pay off my debt as soon as possible and live my life well. I don't want to live in fear anymore. Do you understand?" Xie Chao said word by word: "Your life and my life are two different worlds. , there shouldn't be any intersection."

"Brother Chao, what do you mean?" Jiang Yao felt that he seemed to understand Xie Chao's words, but he didn't seem to understand.

"You don't understand, do you? Then I'll say it again." Xie Chao leaned aside and said, "You hang out with those people. I know they were the loan sharks. I was once chased and intercepted by them, and I was almost interrupted. My legs were broken. I went to the hospital because of them and there are still scars here. Jiang Yao, I am just an ordinary person. I want to live an ordinary life. After being with you, I saw you injured and you bleed. Do I have to stay like this for the next few decades? I hope I can end these gambling debts as soon as possible, and then I can leave here, get rid of them completely, and welcome a new life."

"I can't help it when my dad gets involved, but I don't want to get involved by you anymore." Xie Chao looked at Jiang Yao's eyes and saw that Jiang Yao's eyes were slowly filled with red bloodshot eyes. His throat trembled slightly, Then he breathed a long sigh of relief: "Let's break up and be well, even if you let me go."

"Brother Chao." Jiang Yao's voice was dry, and he forced a smile: "Don't be kidding, we were... still together last night. If you don't like this, I will get rid of you, and I promise that I will protect you. "

"Protect me well? Can you stay by my side twenty-four hours a day? I was chased and intercepted in the first half of my life because of my father. Do I have to live in peace for the rest of my life because of you? I just want to An ordinary life, working part-time, making money, going to school, reading, playing guitar... I don't want to be involved in those fights and killings, let alone have anything to do with things like loan sharking, gambling, and boxing. "Xie Chao took a step back and said, "You are injured today. Your arm is broken and your calf is scratched. I can take care of you. So what will happen to you in the future? If you become paralyzed or go to jail, I will. What should I do? Huh? If I die because of you, who will visit my grave? To put it bluntly... Jiang Yao, please let me go."