1.13 - Buying a house, deliberately, falling

"Do you really want to buy this house? I think Shen Li may have just said it casually. People tend to do irrational things when they are angry. He may not have intended to actually sell the house." Luo Feng said. The person advising from the side said: "You still have a fever, so you should go back to the hospital."

Lu Yu kept coughing and stood waiting downstairs, ignoring Luo Feng's words.

"How about I go ask for you again -" Before Luo Feng could finish speaking, he saw Lu Yu suddenly walking forward. He didn't react for a moment, and then he saw Shen Li coming from the corner, holding in his hand Still holding the tofu noodle, which was still steaming, the corners of Luo Feng's lips twitched slightly.

"Mr. Shen, this is Mr. Lu who is consulting about your house." The agent stood aside and explained: "Because Mr. Lu is very interested in your house, he wants to come and see the house."

Shen Li raised his eyelids and glanced at Lu Yu. Lu Yu's eyes were filled with red bloodshot eyes, whether because of a fever or something else. He was wearing a gray shirt, and his hair was not as neatly arranged as before. He was dead. Staring at Shen Li without saying a word.

"I know." Shen Li didn't interrupt the agent. After the agent finished speaking, he looked at Lu Yu, spread his hands and said helplessly: "If I had known it was you, I wouldn't have come."

"..." Lu Yu stiffly pulled the corners of his lips and said with a bitter smile: "If you don't use this method, will you come to see me?"

When Shen Li heard this, his eyes fell on Luo Feng behind Lu Yu: "You two are good brothers, please take him back."

Luo Feng laughed a few times: "How can this be possible? He doesn't want to leave with me, and there's nothing I can do about it. How about you guys have a good talk?"

"He and I have nothing to talk about, why don't we get together and part ways?" Shen Li raised his chin slightly, his eyes slightly cold: "I don't have time to play stand-in games with you anymore. If you really still have feelings for me, If you feel a little guilty, just disappear from my sight and never appear again."

He bypassed Lu Yu and was about to walk into the house, but Lu Yu grabbed his arm violently. As soon as he turned his head, Lu Yu grabbed his clothes and pushed him against the wall. Luo Feng on the side thought that Lu Yu was going to do something. What? He quickly stepped forward and said, "What are you doing? Calm down and say what you have to say."

"You fucking let go!" Lu Yu threw Luo Feng away. He put his hand against Shen Li's chest, which made Shen Li breathless. After struggling for a while and finding that he couldn't escape, he leaned closer as if resigned to his fate. He stood on the wall, closed his eyes, and Lu Yu gritted his teeth and said, "You don't want to see me so much? Do you also think I will do something to you?"

"It hurts." Shen Li looked pale. He opened his eyes, stared into Lu Yu's eyes and said word by word: "You pressed on my wound. As for why it was hurt here, do you need me to repeat the situation to you? "

As soon as these words came out, Lu Yu's originally ferocious expression suddenly stiffened. His hands seemed to have lost strength, and he took two steps back. After a moment, he said in a trembling voice: "I'm sorry."

Shen Li straightened his collar and walked past Lu Yu without looking back: "Why wasn't you the one who was kidnapped that day?"

Lu Yu wanted to stop him, but he couldn't raise his hand, and couldn't even say a word.

"Mr. Lu, do you and Mr. Shen know each other?" The agent could also see that there was something wrong with this posture, and said cautiously: "Then this house..."