3.11 - Old emperor, adopted daughter, concealment

"The old emperor was such a person. In order to gain the support of his old ministers, he married the Lin family's legitimate daughter as the queen, but he also favored the imperial concubine. When the empress fell out of favor and the imperial concubine gained favor, there was no peace in the harem. His partiality was not only reflected in this. , and his attitude towards Xie Yiheng and Xie Yixing." 333 After Xie Chao came out, he explained these to him: "But after the imperial concubine became ill, the old emperor changed his mind. After the imperial concubine died, he vented his anger on the queen. He finally forced the queen to die in depression. He felt sorry for the queen and was suspicious of the Lin family, so in order to stabilize the Lin family, he appointed Xie Yi as the crown prince. "

"A human being can do this." Xie Chao paused and did not say the next half of the sentence.

"The old emperor had doubts that the death of the imperial concubine was related to Hengyang, but Hengyang was too young at that time and she was a princess, so she could not inherit the throne." 333 leaned against the railing, looked downstairs, and then He added: "But the old emperor should have noticed it before he died, but unfortunately, he could not move when he died. Because he suspected that Xie Yixing and Xie Yiheng would murder him and seize the throne, he asked Hengyang, who could not inherit the throne, to serve him by his side."

In fact, when 333 said this, Xie Chao raised his eyebrows and vaguely guessed something. He turned his head and looked at the closed door, and said: "You are right, Xie Yiheng is not simple. At least he knows that I am not Xie Yixing, and he also knows that the death of his mother and concubine is closely related to Fu Zheng's poisoning. "

"He fell asleep. Although the injury from the sword was not serious, a lot of blood was shed. In addition, there were various wounds before. There are a few royal children who can die well." Xie Chao looked at it. Eyeing his own palm, he whispered: "Xie Yixing was imprisoned to death. When he died, he was still calling the emperor sister. The eldest princess of Hengyang committed suicide. Now there is only one Xie Yiheng left."

"Sooner or later, the palace in Luoyang will dig up Xie Yixing's body," 333 played with the dagger in his hand and threw it to Xie Chao. He said, "Brother Chao, keep it by your side for self-defense."

The two left Xie Yiheng in Qianchun Tower and then left. On the next day, Qianchun Tower sent people to the Regent's Palace. Those who went did not dare to approach the Regent's Palace. Fortunately, they met Xie Chao who was out. This boy After looking up at Xie Chao, he quickly lowered his head. But at this glance, Xie Chao felt that he had seen this boy somewhere before, and couldn't remember it for a while.

"Thank you, Third Young Master, our Young Master has invited you," the young man said.

Xie Chao suddenly remembered that the name he filled in on the flower boat was "Xie San". He paused and said, "Okay, you can lead the way."

On the way, the boy was standing nearby. Xie Chao suddenly asked, "How was your young master last night?"

"Young Master had a high fever last night. Fortunately, the fever subsided in the morning and he is much better." The young man stood behind Xie Chao and followed. He looked at the person in front of him, thought for a while and then said: "Third Young Master Xie... will live in the capital permanently. ?"

"Why do you ask this?" Xie Chao asked.

"I..." The young man lowered his head and whispered: "I saw that the young master and my young master are in love, so I asked."

"Then don't say this in front of him." Xie Chao said.

The two of them walked on the street one after another, and a man selling candied haws on the side passed by them. The prosperous times were nothing more than this, but the price Xie Yixing paid was too high.