2.21 - Shoot, go crazy, start over (End)

"A Yuan, let Lin Xiaoxiao go, forget it, forget it, admit your mistake now and you still have a chance to regret it, don't make the same mistake again and again." Xu Nanhuai's voice reached Zhou Yuan's ears, and his face stiffened for a moment, spinning. Even though he came to his senses, he didn't respond, he just held Lin Xiaoxiao as a hostage.

"Brother Huai will take you back, and Brother Huai will accompany you." Xu Nanhuai stood there, looking up at the place where he once lived. He had not been to the orphanage for a long time, but he was very familiar with every plant and tree here: "We can't be more wrong."

"It's Xu Nanhuai's voice. He's here to find you." Lin Xiaoxiao could hear Xu Nanhuai's voice. She looked at Zhou Yuan and said, "Your brother Huai is here."

"Do evil people really get retribution?" Zhou Yuan suddenly asked.

Lin Xiaoxiao paused and said with an indifferent expression: "Yes."

"Is it a death sentence for me to go out like this?" Zhou Yuan asked.

"When you killed Pei Yao, you were already destined to die." Lin Xiaoxiao was not afraid of the gun at all. She leaned against the wall and turned to look outside through the window: "If I were you, I would live in a place like yours. In this environment, if one day I meet someone like Pei Yao, I will try my best to catch up with him. It is too difficult to meet someone who is willing to help you, not just you, but everyone. "

"That day, I had actually planned it for a long time." Zhou Yuan took out the only remaining cigarette from the cigarette case in the corner, lit it and leaned against the wall. He could glance at the building next to him from the corner of his eye. : "I didn't know he was sick at that time, but I knew he was leaving Brother Huai. There is a warning when one person is about to leave another."

Lin Xiaoxiao turned her head, not wanting to look at Zhou Yuan.

"I'm quite sensitive to this kind of thing. I know he doesn't want Brother Huai, so I'm a little angry, no, very angry." Zhou Yuan paused, and he licked his lower lip, as if to I was thinking about something for a while before saying: "It's my first time to kill someone, so I'm a bit unfamiliar."

"..." Lin Xiaoxiao looked at Zhou Yuan with a strange look, and she said: "Pei Yao should actually send you to study law."

"What you said...someone has said it before." Zhou Yuan didn't know what he thought of, and he suddenly laughed.

Upstairs in the distance, Xie Chao was choked by the wind and coughed several times. He turned around helplessly and said: "Is there any way to make Lin Xiaoxiao not speak? I'm afraid that this young lady will say a few more words. Zhou Yuan was really irritated."

"No way, this is limited." 333 sighed.

Lin Xiaoxiao was far more reckless than Xie Chao thought. Not only was she not afraid of Zhou Yuan's gun, but she also repeatedly provoked Zhou Yuan's sensitive areas without hesitation. Xie Chao was even frightened when she saw this.

"Xu Nanhuai is ready to go in." 333 said.

"..." Xie Chao thought for a moment, then suddenly said: "333."

"Huh? What's wrong?" 333 asked.

"Let Zhou Yuan know that it was Xu Nanhuai who called the police, it was Xu Nanhuai who brought the police, and it was Xu Nanhuai who wanted him dead. There is no problem with this." Xie Chao's voice was blown away by the wind, but 333 could hear it clearly. Clearly, he heard Xie Chao say: "Call his number and tell him."

Having reached this point, Xie Chao was no longer prepared to keep Zhou Yuan.

333 responded. According to Xie Chao's words, he dialed Lin Xiaoxiao's phone. The ringtone of the cell phone was particularly harsh in the dim room. The call was hung up twice in a row. The third time it was finally answered. 333 turned the phone over. He handed it to Xie Chao. After Xie Chao took it, he turned and walked towards the leeward place.