4.16 - Searching, false hope, Ah Feng

City A was once a large and prosperous city. Since the end of the world, it has become a place where zombies have broken out, but the supplies stored there are indeed very rich.

"Boss, then..." Azheng thought for a while, but still followed Yuan Yi in calling Qiao Hang. He said, "Brother Hang means that from now on, zombies and humans will not be in conflict with each other?"

"Well." Yuan Yi leaned on the passenger seat. He looked at the trees outside, paused and asked, "What if Xiaobai is not in City A? And will we go too late? Yes. Could it be that he has left?"

"Boss, if you ask me this, I don't know." Azheng answered the same question countless times along the way. He said, "The only thing we can do now is to go to City A to find him."

"If he is not in City A, I will look for him in various cities, and I can always find him... He is Level 4. I can wait until he reaches Level 7, Level 8, or even Level 9..." Yuan Yi paused again. After a pause, he seemed to have remembered something, and said in a panic: "Will he not want me anymore? After he thinks of me, will he not want me... What should I do?"

"Boss." Azheng said while driving the car: "Let's talk about it after we find it."

In fact, Ah Zheng had a vague feeling that he could not find it. If he could find it, he would have found it long ago. It would not be possible until now... What's more, he also saw how Qiao Bai was killed by zombies in the rearview mirror of the car that time. Submerged.

But seeing Yuan Yi looking so crazy, he didn't mention anything, and he couldn't explain why.

Everyone returned to the survival base. Yuan Yi couldn't stay for a minute. He handed everything over to Azheng and then went directly to City A. Azheng said anxiously: "Boss, although you are now It's Level 9, but there are too many zombies in City A, and if there are Level 8 or Level 9 zombies ambushed inside..."

"That would be better, just die together with Xiaobai, which is considered..." Yuan Yi thought for a while, and he laughed: "It's like dying in the same hole."

Azheng opened his mouth, and finally just said: "Boss, be careful yourself and send us a message if you have anything to do."

Yuan Yi went home and packed some things. When he passed by Qiao Bai's room, he opened the door, but there was no one inside. Everything about Qiao Bai had been destroyed by Wen Miao, even the only notebook. He was also burned. When Yuan Yi thought of this, his heart ached terribly. He gritted his teeth and it took a while before he recovered and closed the door again.

When he went to City A, he didn't bring anything with him. He started searching from the city center. When he walked to the street where Qiao Bai was inundated by zombies, his steps stopped. His whole body trembled subconsciously. As soon as he closed his eyes, Qiao Bai was swarmed by zombies. When he thought about the way the zombies were drowning, the way Qiao Bai looked at him at that time, and when he thought about Qiao Bai's shrill cry for help when he was bitten by the zombies, Yuan Yi felt as if his heart was being held tightly by an invisible big hand, which made him He couldn't breathe.

There are no traces of the original time here. Yuan Yi got out of the car. Some zombies smelled his scent and attacked him. Unlike the past where he directly took away the zombie crystal, this time he would carefully identify it before taking action, for fear that the other party was Qiao Bai, but not every zombie moves slowly. There are also high-level zombies here. Going back and forth, Yuan Yi was almost bitten several times.

While he was hiding, he suddenly found a watch on the side of the road. The surface was broken, but it could still be seen that the watch was well made. If it were placed before the end of the world, it would definitely be expensive. But what Yuan Yi took a fancy to was not The price of this watch is that this watch once belonged to Qiao Bai. Before the end of the world, the Qiao family was very rich and was the richest man in the local area. Qiao Bai was top-notch in terms of food, clothing, housing and transportation. The piece in his hand Watches are even rarer. They can be exchanged for an apartment in the city center. Later, when the apocalypse came, those things were worthless. At that time, Qiao Bai even joked: "I have a lot of watches in my collection, and they are all my hard work."