9.8 - Give up, game, fear

He Yue was punched and fell to the corner. He looked at Gu Yi incomprehensibly and said sternly: "Are you crazy! Did you hit me?!"

The photos on the table were taken away by Xie Chao. The envelopes were piled up. The word "Jiang Yao" on them stung Xie Chao's eyes. He gritted his teeth and could hardly stand. An indescribable anger and self-loathing rose up in his heart. He took a deep breath and suppressed it before saying, "Chen Feng is not here, please find another place... I'm sorry."

After saying that, he opened the door and walked out.

As soon as he opened the door, he met Chen Yi, who was also stunned for a moment: "Gu Yi, He Yue... what's wrong with you?"

"Brother Chao, do you want to take a rest?" As if sensing Xie Chao's abnormal mental state, 333's voice sounded in his mind: "You are not in a good state right now."

"Who wrote this photo, envelope, and notes? Who made it?" Xie Chao's voice was a little suppressed, and there was a sweet taste in his mouth, and his breath seemed to be filled with rich blood.

"It's 001." 333's voice sounded.

Xie Chao leaned against the wall. He wanted to reach out for a cigarette to smoke, but he searched his pockets and couldn't find any cigarette. The last cigarette was handed over to him. He turned around and saw that He Yue had left at some point. Come over.

He took the cigarette and He Yue said, "Do you know the person in the photo?"

"Yeah." Gu Yi responded. He didn't light a cigarette. It would be nice to have a cigarette here. He didn't have time to light a cigarette either. He asked, "Where did you find it?"

"Study." He Yue said, "There is a lighter, do you want it?"

"No, I just want to bite something." Gu Yi responded.

"If I said something that made you angry, I apologize here." He Yue glanced at the wound on Gu Yi's hand and asked, "Did I forget something? I feel like I forgot something important." Things, for example, I don't remember when Wen Qi cheated... but even you know it, so there's no reason why I don't know about it."

The only thing that He Yue has online is probably his logical ability, which Gu Yi has just learned.

"I'm just asking. It feels strange to forget something. I want to remember it." He Yue laughed and whispered: "With my personality, if I knew that Wen Qi was cheating, I would definitely If I can't get over this hurdle, that's how I am. It's hard to like someone, but if you really like someone, you can't change it."

"Yeah." Gu Yi's throat moved slightly. He seemed to want to say something, but in the end he didn't.

"Brother Chao, such a good opportunity..." 333 said in Xie Chao's mind.

"I dreamed about Gu Yi and He Yue. What I fear most about this kind of mission is not that the partner is a scumbag, but that they love each other." Xie Chao responded in his mind: "How should I tell him? Do I have to tell him directly? , Is Gu Yi dead? I can't say it."

"I...understand." 333 sighed. He felt the same way and couldn't express it.

"I think we have searched almost all over the wooden house. There is nothing on the first floor. If you look at it at a glance, Chen Feng may not be here." Gu Yi seemed to have thought of something. He laughed and turned to look at He Yue: "You said that we have been up there for so long, and this rag doll has not come to us. Where will it go? Sometimes, don't believe too much in the so-called rules. There are so many illogical things here."

When He Yue heard this, his expression changed, and he immediately realized what Gu Yi was referring to. He immediately opened the third door, which was exactly where the diary was found before. He quickly walked to the window and looked down from top to bottom. Look, I only saw Lu Yi and Wen Qi together, but not the rag doll. At this moment, I felt relieved. When I turned my head, I saw Gu Yi leaning against the door with a smile on his lips.