【World 1】━━ Cannon fodder used as a substitute ━━

1.1 - Open eyes, meet, throw out

The person in the mirror looks haggard, has pale lips, his clothes are a little messy, and there are a few drops of dazzling bright red on his chest...

"Host, you have been staring at this body for fifteen minutes." The voice of the system rang in his mind. Xie Chao twitched the corners of his lips and moved his neck: "It's rare for you to find this body."

He straightened his hair in front of the mirror and buttoned the loose shirt buttons one by one. His eyes fell on a bloody scar on the side of his hand. The scar extended from the gap between the index finger and middle finger to the wrist. From a distance, It looked like the palm of my hand had been cut open, which was very scary.

Xie Chao's current body name was originally Shen Li, and he was once a talented painter.

"Click -" The door lock outside rang. Shen Li, who was standing in the bathroom, heard the sound. He turned his head slightly and walked out. When he just arrived at the door of the room, the door was already open. A person was holding a phone and seemed to be talking. He was talking about something, but the moment he looked up and saw Shen Li, he was stunned for a moment and almost lost his grip on the phone.

"Shen Li?" Lu Yu never thought that he would see Shen Li here. He glanced at the phone subconsciously, then quickly hung up the phone, and immediately stepped forward and stood in front of Shen Li, as if Make sure the person in front of you is real.

"I just didn't come back for one night, so you don't recognize me?" Shen Li's voice still sounded a little smiling, but his face was pale and the blood on his chest was particularly glaring. Only then did Lu Yu react. He held Shen Li's arm and said in a trembling voice: "You're okay... You're okay... As long as you're okay, where were you this night? I received a call saying that you were kidnapped, I..."

"I'm fine. I escaped and called the police. I think the police will catch the kidnapper soon." Shen Li was as gentle as ever, just like in his memory. But for some reason, Lu Yu always felt that something was wrong. It's not the same. After thinking for a while to no avail, he put it behind him. He carefully helped Shen Li sit down and said, "Where are you injured? Why is there blood on your chest? Let me see you. Where's the bleeding?"

"I'm fine. It's just a small wound. Just wipe it with iodine later." Shen Li calmly pushed away Lu Yu's hand that was about to check the wound. He stood up on the sofa and said, "I just came back." , I'm really too tired, let's go take a nap first."

"..." Lu Yu was stunned for a moment, then nodded and said, "Okay, then you can take a nap first."

Suddenly, his eyes fell on the side of Shen Li's hand. The bright red scar was particularly dazzling, and he was shocked: "Shen Li, what happened to the injury on your hand?"

"I was scratched by a piece of iron when I escaped, but I'm fine now. It just looked scary." Shen Li entered the bathroom without looking back and closed the door, leaving only Lu Yu standing outside. , Lu Yu stood there with a slight frown, as if he wanted to say something, but didn't know where to start.

After the hot water in the bathroom was turned on, the warm water slowly covered Xie Chao's feet. He moved his neck and held the side of his neck with one hand. After taking off his clothes, the scars on his chest and back disappeared. It was exposed, and it was clearly visible in the mirror, like tiny knife marks.

"It can only be repaired to this point. No matter what method is used to repair it, the original wound will leave scars." System 333's voice sounded in his mind. Xie Chao was already used to it. 333's tone was calm and he said slowly: "No. It hurts, host, please rest assured."