1.10 - Sequelae, squatting in the flower bed, teasing

After Shen Li came out of the revolving restaurant, he planned to go back directly, but he didn't expect to encounter Luo Feng watching him. The intermittent headache came back again. I don't know if it was because of the night wind, but it hurt a lot this time. He staggered slightly, but fortunately Xu Xibo stood beside him and supported him.

"What's wrong?" Xu Xibo's voice seemed to come from a very far away place. Shen Li felt as if something was tearing hard in his head. He was trembling slightly from the pain, and his vision went black, and he could hardly stand. , he grabbed Xu Xibo's clothes almost randomly: "Send me back, I have a headache."

"I'll take you to the hospital." Xu Xibo said.

"No, no, don't go to the hospital. I'll just go back and lie down." Through the memory of the original owner, Shen Li knew what this was like. It was nothing more than the sequelae of that year, but he never thought it would hurt to this extent before. Seeing Shen Li insisted so much that Xu Xibo had no choice but to send him back. However, when he reached the door, Shen Li was in so much pain that he could hardly walk, so Xu Xibo had to half-carry him back to the house.

When Luo Feng, who was waiting outside, saw this scene, he immediately took a photo and reported it to Lu Yu.

Lu Yu rushed back as soon as he received the news. On the way, he saw the photo sent by Luo Feng. He sat up straight and became sober after drinking. He immediately urged the driver: " Come on, drive faster."

"Sir, no matter how anxious you are, you must abide by the traffic laws. The speed limit on this road means you can only drive so fast." The driver said unhurriedly. Lu Yu's face almost turned red and he held his hands tightly. The mobile phone made two "click" sounds under the load, the screen flashed, and then went black.

The car suddenly stopped downstairs at Shen Li's house. Before Luo Feng came to open the door, Lu Yu quickly opened the door and ran out. He was about to rush upstairs, but someone grabbed him by the waist. Turning his head angrily, he saw Luo Feng with a flattering look on his face. Luo Feng laughed a few times: "Why are you so quick? Didn't I tell you that Xu Xibo left? Why didn't you reply to me? "

"..." Lu Yu turned the broken cell phone in front of Luo Feng and said in a muffled voice: "It's broken."

As he said that, he looked up at the stairs, and then asked without turning his head: "Xu Xibo left? When did he leave? How is Shen Li?"

He asked three questions in a row, and Luo Feng didn't know which one to answer first, so he could only say slowly: "Not even ten minutes after Xu Xibo sent Shen Li upstairs, he came down alone and drove away. Now, Shen Li should be alone at home... Why do you smell so much of alcohol? How much did you drink? "

"Drink more." Lu Yu was focused on Shen Li. When he heard Luo Feng say this, he breathed a sigh of relief. He wanted to go upstairs but didn't dare to go up, so he had to circle downstairs and said: " Why do you think Xu Xibo sent Shen Li back? Are they really together? Is it because Shen Li is not feeling well..."

"You are guessing here, why not just go up and ask for details, or call... Oh, no, you can't call, you have been blocked." Luo Feng just said what Lu Yu should not hear at this moment. If he said that, he was like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, and the hair all over his body exploded. He retorted sternly: "What do you know? He will add me back again."

Luo Feng didn't know whether it was helplessness or pity. He glanced at Lu Yu and didn't want to argue the issue. He just asked, "What should we do now? How about you go up and take a look?"

"No." Lu Yu hesitated for a moment, but still refused. He shook his head and said, "I'll wait here for him to come down."

After saying that, he found a flower bed and squatted down. Luo Feng was so surprised that his jaw almost dropped. He subconsciously asked, "Are you going to squat here all night?"

"Yes." Lu Yu responded, sitting next to the flower bed, waiting quietly, without the same noisy appearance as before.

At this moment, Xie Chao was lying on the sofa. It took a while for the pain to end. He was covered in sweat, and he managed to go to the bathroom. After washing, he came out, raised his head and leaned on the bed.

"Do you feel better now?" System 333 asked.

"No wonder Shen Li fainted from the pain. The pain was really unbearable." Xie Chao sighed helplessly. He sat on the bed and looked at his right hand in a daze. After a moment, he said: "Actually, he is still loved by someone. It's a pity that he knew it too late."

"Lu Yu is waiting outside and is squatting on the flower bed now." Xie Chao did not hear any emotion in the tone of system 333. As if the previous mocking tone seemed to be just Xie Chao's short-term illusion, 333 continued: "With In his case, he will probably catch a cold if he blows in the night wind. Please pay attention to the isolation tomorrow."

"I know." After Xie Chao got up and walked around the house a few times, he seemed to be looking at somewhere. Suddenly he stopped next to a cabinet. He took out the oil-stained certificate from his pocket. Then he lay on the table and used a small blade and eraser to clean off the oil stains and yellowed edges on the certificate bit by bit. Because he couldn't use his right hand, he almost scratched himself several times.

"That's it." Finally, Xie Chao looked at the clean and tidy certificate in his hand, held it under the light and looked at it carefully, then carefully placed it in the cabinet and closed it gently.

"If one day, Shen Li can come back, I guess he will also want to take out the only thing that belongs to him from that home, and never have anything to do with it." Xie Chao leaned on the cabinet and moved his somewhat stiff neck. , listening to 333 say in his mind: "Congratulations to the host, the resentment value has been reduced by ten, and it is now seventy."

He laughed when he heard this and asked: "You said you were twenty years old before. Do all your systems have ages? Are there any who are hundreds, thousands or even tens of thousands of years old like in the novel?"

"I don't know. As far as I know, very few systems know their date of birth." System 333 said.

"Is that so? Then why do you know?" Xie Chao's interest suddenly aroused, and he asked with a smile: "Sure enough, there are other systems, and they are just like you, do they only have coding?"

"Yes, the system only has codes and no names." System 333 laughed and asked, "Are you interested in this?"

"Yes, we will live together for a long time after all. There can't even be any secrets between the two of us. I guess when I take a shower, it will be unobstructed for you." Xie Chao raised the corners of his lips slightly and said : "I have to know what kind of existence you are like bathing with me, sleeping with me, and even living and dying together with me?"

"..." System 333 was rarely silent. After a long time, he said: "You are wrong. In fact, it is blocked."

"?" Xie Chao was a little confused.

"I automatically set up the mosaic. Please rest assured, host." Although the tone of System 333's voice was calm, Xie Chao also heard a slight difference from it. Xie Chao couldn't help but chuckle. 333 heard Xie Chao's smile. After making a sound, he paused and suddenly said with unclear meaning: "Host, please don't take the initiative to tease the system, otherwise you will be responsible for the consequences."

"The main system's code of conduct manual clearly stipulates that the system cannot engage in any ambiguous behavior with the host." System 333 suddenly cleared its throat and said: "Ambiguous behavior includes but is not limited to teasing."

This time Xie Chao finally burst out laughing uncontrollably.