8.12 - Confrontation, knowing the truth, going crazy

Xie Chao's words were very direct. This was the first time in such a long time that he had spoken so harshly.

But, it's the truth.

333's hand holding him was slightly stiff, and his heart felt sad. He whispered: "What if you are...you are 001?"

"I am not, and I will never be." Xie Chaoyi was cruel, he opened 333's hand, took a step back, looked at the pale young man in front of him, and said: "There are only three things, this is the second If there is a next time, I think we should not cooperate again, 333, don't make me hate you."

333 closed his eyes and leaned on the pillow. It was so strange. The injury on his chest had obviously healed, but why was it hurting so much that he almost wanted to roar.

"I dreamed about you. To be precise, I dreamed about you and Jiang Yao." 333's eyes were slightly red, and he smiled: "He is very good to you. During those eighty-seven days, I saw him Everything I did for you, Brother Chao, you chose a good person."

"Thank you." Xie Chao said.

"But Brother Chao." 333 looked at Xie Chao and said, "Have you ever dreamed about me? Have you ever dreamed about every bit of me? Do you remember me in this world? Yes. A little impression?"

It's been eight worlds, he's been waiting for eight worlds, he really... really wants to know this.

"I'm sorry." Xie Chao looked at 333. There wasn't even sympathy in his eyes, but just coldness. 333 heard Xie Chao say: "No, everything I dream about is about Jiang Yao."

He paused, and then whispered: "Maybe your 001 will also dream about you."

333 did not answer. After thanking him, he listened to the sound of the door closing, his eyes dimmed slightly, and he murmured in a low voice: "No, he didn't dream... He dreamed of another person, he dreamed Arrived at Jiangyao."

There was grievance in 333's voice. He glanced at his hands and murmured: "If the world ends and you don't want me in the end, what will I do...Brother Chao."

There will only be fewer and fewer mission worlds. The closer to the end, the more panicked 333 felt. He held the sheets and blood gushed out of his nose. He covered his nose and leaned over the bed, blood dripping down his fingers. As the water dripped from the seam, he reluctantly stretched out a hand to ring the emergency bell.

Tears and blood were mixed together, and he didn't know why he was crying. Maybe he knew that he would never have a second chance to regroup.

If you miss this time, you really miss it.

Xie Chao sat on the bench outside the ward. He glanced at the information, finally thought about it, and checked the relevant information of 333 in this world. In this world, his body is called Chu Ming, and he is a very good person. An outstanding policeman who had participated in many missions and had a very brilliant resume. Until two years ago, during a fight with gangsters, he was seriously injured while trying to protect the hostages. Xie Chao saw the photo at that time, with a group of people surrounding him. Chu Ming was lying on the stretcher. His face couldn't be seen, but his helpless hands hanging down and the blood on the ground could be seen.

The medical staff heard the bell and quickly came to the ward. Xie Chao stood outside and watched them stop the bleeding of 333. I don't know when it started. After 333 returned to his original body, his physical condition became worse and worse.

The gauze was soaked with blood. Not only did 333 have a nosebleed, the blood flowed back into his mouth, and he even vomited it out. After a while, he felt better. He lay on his back on the hospital bed and put on an oxygen mask.