3.3 - Fall into the pond, dear nephew, Prince Regent

Xie Chao escaped from the back of the ruined temple house overnight. Behind the house happened to be a small forest with a wall outside. 333 not only acted as an all-round surveillance, but also acted as a navigation, guiding Xie Chao along the way.

"Climb over the wall in front and you'll be safe." 333 said.

Xie Chao stopped and glanced at the wall that was taller than both of himself. He paused for a moment. He looked around and found no place where he could use his strength. It would be even more difficult to climb up from here. He said helplessly: "Are you overestimating me?"

"Two ways, there is a dog hole in the west corner, and there is a crack in the east wall, which can be used to borrow strength." 333 said.

"..." Xie Chao paused and then went to the crack on the east side. Although he was thin now, he probably couldn't climb into this dog hole. It would be even more troublesome if he got stuck halfway.

As 333 said, there was indeed a crack in the east wall, but it was not big. After Xie Chao touched it, he knew it in his heart. He took a few steps back, used his strength to step forward, and stepped on the crack with his right foot. After getting out of the way, he used the force to climb up and clung to the wall with his hands. Then he turned hard on his back legs and fell down from the wall.

"Plop -" there was a splash of water. He thought he would fall to the ground, but he didn't expect that there was actually a pond below. The movement was quite big. Immediately, many guards rushed over, raising their torches and shining their light on it. Thanks to Chao.

Fortunately, he was wearing a mask and the guards didn't recognize him for a moment. The leading guard in front of him shouted sternly: "Who are you! Why did you break into the Regent's mansion!"

"I..." Xie Chao took a step back helplessly. The guard immediately drew out his sword and pointed the tip of the sword at him. The leading guard lowered his face and said: "Take him away and put him in the dungeon to wait for interrogation!"

"Yes!" the other guards responded.

There was a smell of blood in the dungeon of the Prince Regent's Palace. It was not difficult to tell that many lives must have happened here. He was thrown into a cell. The entire dungeon was empty except for him. Xie Chao was still wearing wet clothes. He leaned in the corner helplessly and whispered: "Is 333 here? This... you are not very good at giving directions."

333 has no response again.

"333?" Xie Chao called several times, but there was no news from the other party. It was very similar to the state when 333 took over Chu Bei's body. For a moment, Xie Chao's lips twitched slightly and he glanced into the dungeon. The flickering candle, I just hope it doesn't go out too quickly.

The original owner had some impression of the Regent's Mansion. The Regent was once extremely powerful, far more powerful than Fu Zheng now. Because of this, he became a thorn in the old emperor's heart, but he did not dare to touch it. he.

Until the old emperor died and Xie Yixing succeeded to the throne, the regent suddenly fell ill, and he never recovered from this illness.

The imperial doctor said that he was poisoned and his internal organs were injured, which is why he was like this. He was not dead, but it was almost the same as death, and even more painful. The regent's palace, which was originally bustling with people, became empty, and no one came to the door anymore. Over time, The Prince Regent became nothing more than an after-dinner chat.

Xie Chao never expected that his escape would actually lead him to escape into the Regent's residence.

In a house not far away, a person wearing white underwear was lying on the bed. The maid was dozing off beside him. The candlelight was always lit. There were not many decorations in the room, but everything was exquisite. The person on the bed looked pale. His figure was unnaturally thin. Suddenly, his brows furrowed slightly, his chest rose and fell slightly, and his fingers seemed to be trembling a little.