【World 8】━━ The CEO who was tortured to death ━━

8.1 - Fun, off-putting, fake

——"Go to hell, I'm sick to my stomach."

——"Please, when will the CEO die?"

——"You want to unspoken rules about my brother? Why don't you just die? Your mother must also regret giving birth to you, right?"

...

When he turned on his cell phone at one o'clock, countless text messages flooded in, and there were many unanswered calls from all over the world. Xie Chao was soaked. With only his cell phone beside him, he coughed several times before getting up from the water.

Although it was not winter, the water temperature was also very low. His legs were cramped, and cold sweat broke out on his painful forehead. He felt better after straightening his legs.

The phone was still vibrating beside him. He glanced at it casually and found that all of them were missed calls, so he ignored them and stuffed the phone into his pocket.

"The original owner's name is Mu Jin, the president of Juxing Pictures. He was kidnapped at the age of eight. His parents died when he was young. He was raised by his grandparents. He also has a younger brother. His grandparents passed away two years ago. His younger brother Mu Yu is his only relative." The voice of 333 sounded in Xie Chao's mind as always. He said: "Mu Yu has autism. After graduating from college, he met the big star Zheng Xuan, and the two became together. Later, Mu Yu became ill and almost committed suicide. The two finally separated, and Mu Jin sent Mu Yu abroad. After that, Zheng Xuan pursued Mu Jin. The two didn't like each other at first, but they ended up together. "

If the story stopped here, it would not be a perfect story, but it would not be a tragedy.

"But Zheng Xuan didn't know where he got the news. He thought that Mu Yu's suicide attempt and their breakup were all arranged by Mu Jin, so he hated Mu Jin so much that while he was in love with Mu Jin, he treated him Well, while torturing him, he finally gave the information about Juxing Pictures to his opponent, and when Mu Jin was worried about it, he broke the news to the outside world, saying that Mu Jin was trying to subvert his rules and give away some photos between them. The paparazzi sent it." 333 paused, and then said: "Then you saw that the messages on the phone were all the work of Zheng Xuan."

Every word in those messages screamed for the original owner to die, and every word contained malice that could not be ignored, like a blade coming from the sky, trying to tear the original owner into pieces.

Those crazy malicious thoughts are almost suffocating, let alone the original owner who is at the center of the cyber violence.

"Ignore this for now, I have to go back and change some clothes." Xie Chao coughed several times. He was almost shivering from the cold. He got into the car and turned on the air conditioner, which made him feel better.

This is a reservoir. The original owner originally came here to relax, but he didn't want to encounter someone drowning. He was always afraid of water, but he plunged into the water without hesitation and rescued the person. However, because the water temperature was too low, he It caused leg cramps, and I choked on water. I sank and never got up again.

The city street lights illuminated the way home. Xie Chao drove all the way back until he arrived at the original owner's house, which was a high-end villa area with good privacy. After he parked the car in the garage, he went into the house and took a hot shower. Changed into home clothes.

Because of the shadow of his childhood, the person who kidnapped him was the nanny who took care of him at that time. Therefore, he never allowed the nanny to come in and never used a nanny again. He usually did all the small things by himself.