5.2 - Lost, not dead yet, rejected

The reason why Lin Nan died was because on the mountain ring road, an old man riding a battery car was going the wrong way and almost fell down. Lin Nan was afraid of hitting the old man, so he turned the steering wheel suddenly, thinking that the roadside The railings could block it, but he didn't expect it to be in disrepair for a long time. The railings no longer had any protective effect, so he and the car rolled down.

But the reason why he was in such a hurry was because after completing the company's bankruptcy procedures, bad news came from the hospital that his grandma was critically ill.

Xie Chao rubbed his aching shoulders. When the car rushed down, Lin Nan's arm was hit hard by the steering wheel and fractured. Although he 333 weakened the injury a little when he used this body, it still hurt a little: "Lin Nan, after his parents broke up and started their own families, he was raised by the old man and his old lady of the Lin family. After his death, old man Lin left a sum of money to Lin Nan. He used the money to create the Lin Group, which was very popular for a while. Second, I just didn't expect to lose so miserably in the end, even losing my life."

"The most desperate moment was when he knew the truth, right?" 333 said: "His company was taken away by Jiang Shenyi and his little lover, his money was gone, and he was saddled with debts."

Xie Chao sighed softly. He was here when he woke up, not far from the hospital. He raised his head and glanced at the sign of "First People's Hospital", the corners of his lips tightened slightly.

I don't know if it was Lin Nan's obsession or other reasons, but he could feel the pain in his heart that was almost uncontrollable when his body was close to here. The pain made his legs weak and he wanted to kneel down. In the end, he had to hold on to the wall and gasp for air. , this is a little better.

"Hello, sir? Are you feeling unwell?" a person passing by asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." As soon as Xie Chao spoke, his voice was hoarse and uncomfortable. He tried to shake his head. The passerby left with some worry. Xie Chao closed his eyes, opened them again, and then crossed the road. , walking towards the hospital,

Grandma Lin's ward was on the thirteenth floor of the inpatient department. Xie Chao memorized the room number of this ward. After registering, the attending doctor came over and whispered: "Your grandma... go and have a look." Well, the old man has been waiting for you for a long time."

Xie Chao's throat moved slightly. He wanted to say thank you, but couldn't say anything.

Following the direction pointed by the doctor, Xie Chao seemed to be competing with himself every step he took. He could hardly move his legs. He finally walked to the ward. Through the glass window, he could see the old man lying on his back wearing a respirator. On the hospital bed, Grandma Lin's hands and legs were pitifully thin due to illness. The big quilt covered her thin body, which made people's eyes sore. She was already on her deathbed, and she seemed to feel something. Turning her head to look outside the ward, Xie Chao could actually understand the shape of her lips. She said again: "Xiaonan, come here, come in."

After the door opened, Xie Chao walked to Grandma Lin's side. Grandma Lin raised her hand with difficulty, as if she wanted to grab Xie Chao, or in other words, she wanted to grab Lin Nan's hand again.

"I'm leaving." Grandma Lin's voice was so thin that it was almost breathless. Xie Chao leaned down and listened to her words: "Live a good life with that child. Don't worry about whether others love you or not, whether you accept it or not. Don't worry about it, just be good."

Lin Nan gritted his teeth to prevent tears from falling, and nodded slightly.

"I'm going to find your grandpa. He's old. He can't do it without me by his side." Grandma Lin was very attractive when she was young. Even now that she is older, her youthful appearance can still be seen in her bones. She smiled. He said: "I just don't want to let you go, Xiaonan."