9.11 - Finally, vote, 333

"This ring suits you very well." He Yue put a ring on Gu Yi's finger: "Do you like it?"

"Your design is very secure." Gu Yi laughed and his eyes fell on his hand. The bone rings on his fingers were clearly defined. Putting this ring on meant that from today on, they officially only belong to each other. .

More than half a year has passed since the fire, and Gu Yi has recovered well. After He Yue confirmed his heart, he started to design this ring, just for today, he will join hands with this person for the rest of his life.

But He Yue never expected that on the third day after he gave away the ring, seven days before their wedding banquet, their two lives would be fixed here forever. On the bus, Gu Yi was a little sleepy. That day The warm sun shone on him through the glass. Gu Yi tilted his head slightly and leaned on his shoulder to take a nap. He Yue carefully protected him. They were about to get off at the next stop, and he was preparing for the next stop. It was time to wake Gu Yi up.

The car next to him passed by and collided with the bus. The bus suddenly lost control and rushed towards the railing of the bridge. Everyone in the car was approaching. Gu Yi suddenly woke up. Before he could react, he was hugged by someone. This man His back hit the armrest heavily, and he let out a muffled groan, and then the whole car fell off the bridge——

"Gu Yi!" He Yue woke up suddenly. He sat up from the bed suddenly, cold sweat spread all over his body. Later he felt a pain in his head, but he didn't care about it. He subconsciously lifted the quilt and walked out. Seeing Gu Yi sitting on the sofa, he turned his head in surprise when he heard the noise and asked, "What's wrong?"

"..." He Yue rushed forward, hugged the person in his arms, and choked in a low voice: "You're okay... You're okay... It's really great."

"What?" Gu Yi was confused: "What are you doing?"

"I remembered, I remembered..." In this long dream, he saw his past. Those things that he thought he would never forget in this life were all forgotten so dramatically. Instead, those things Remembering the minor details clearly, He Yue hugged Gu Yi tightly in his arms, as if to feel that this person still existed. After a moment, Gu Yi sighed, and he pushed He Yue away quietly. Calmly: "I understand."

His reaction really didn't look like Gu Yi, or in other words, it didn't look like the Gu Yi in He Yue's heart.

"Are you... angry?" He Yue asked cautiously.

"You didn't forget where this place was after a long sleep, right?" Gu Yi looked at the injury on his forehead and asked, "What's going on with you?"

After being reminded by Gu Yi, he began to feel pain in the wound. After sitting on the sofa, he said: "I remember where this is... last night... I heard a sound last night, and I wanted to take a look..."

He thought of the rag doll that came in through the window last night, and the oncoming sap.

Listening to He Yue's narration, Gu Yi's brows furrowed more and more tightly, and after a moment he said, "You mean, the doll came in last night?"

This didn't seem to be in line with the rules of the game in this world. Gu Yi had an intuition that something was not right. He looked at Lu Yi next to him and asked, "Did you hear anything last night?"

"Ah?" Lu Yi was stunned for a moment: "I don't know, I didn't see any movement."

"I didn't hear it either." Gu Yi frowned: "Is there anything different in the house? What is the purpose of the doll coming in?"

In the past, he could ask 333 about this, but now that 333 is not here, he can only solve it by himself.

333 is gone. If your guess is correct, the main system should arrange for a new system to come over.