6.5 - Dreams, despair, psychological problems

The Jian family successfully won the city's largest project tender of the year and were preparing for a press conference. All major media were present, but they had not yet seen Mr. Jian.

The old man sat on the chair, shook his head helplessly and said, "Don't try to please me. You kid is too impulsive. You left Jian's house like this. Do you know how difficult the road ahead will be?"

"I'm not afraid." Jian Su laughed, and he said with high spirits: "Grandpa, I like him, so I want to be with him."

"Then does he like you?" The old man glanced at Jian Su.

"He likes me." When Jian Su thought of Chu Yuan, he laughed subconsciously: "He likes me, I'm sure! I know I was fooling around before, and you didn't believe me, but this time it's true, I really I like him and I want to be with him. No matter whether I am in Jian's house or not, my surname is Jian. Whether life is good or not, whether it is difficult or not is a matter for the future. I can get over it slowly. As long as I follow With him, I feel like everything makes sense."

The old man looked at his beloved grandson and sighed. Jian Yu has been with his parents since he was a child, but Jian Su has been with him since he was a child. No one knows Jian Su's temperament better than the old man.

"I'm afraid you'll suffer a loss." The old man sighed. Jian Su squatted down next to the old man obediently. The old man touched his hair and said, "You like him so much?"

"I used to think that life was about eating, drinking, having fun, living happily, and just muddle along. But after meeting him, I knew that life was about being with him. Life is only a few decades. If you can't be with the one you like like this, If we are together, we have to endure it for decades." Jian Su lost weight during this period, and the old man touched his face with some distress: "You... you didn't inherit anything, you just inherited it from the Jian family. Stubborn temper."

"And the Jian family has good genes and looks good." Jian Su gently rubbed the old man's palm: "Grandpa, just agree... They can all object, but I want your blessing, grandpa... You Just agree..."

The old man looked at Jian Su in silence, finally shook his head, and sighed helplessly: "Well, as long as you can live a good life, it doesn't matter who you are with."

Jian Su laughed. The old man squeezed his hand gently. His eyes fell on the calluses on his fingertips. He said, "You are not as smart as your elder brother, but you are more stubborn than your elder brother."

"I have always planned to be a rich second generation who will just wait until death. When my eldest brother takes over the Jian family, I will be more confident and bold in resting on my laurels." Jian Su said.

The press conference was arranged with great care. When the people below came to see the old man, Jian Su went out. He was originally planning to go to Chu Yuan to tell him the news, but he searched all over the venue and couldn't find it until the announcement. At the end of the meeting, those photos appeared on the screen.

At that moment, his whole body froze, and his hands and feet suddenly became cold. He heard the people around him suck in a breath of air. He stared at those photos. They were all him, all of them, but he had no idea. When was it taken?

He knew very well who the other person who did not appear on the screen was. He turned his head as if feeling something and met Chu Yuan's eyes.

In the past, when Chu Yuan looked at him, he always wore a doting look and a smile. But this time, he saw Chu Yuan's cold eyes, which seemed to be sizing him up, like looking at a clearly marked product. Jian Su's hands trembled uncontrollably until someone screamed: "Something happened to the old man!"