2.4 - Stomachache, coma, trap

After Xie Chao returned to his residence, he lay down directly on the sofa. After a while, he had the strength to stand up and move to the room. He found the medicine at the prompt of system 333.

There was a bunch of medicine and everything. Before Xie Chao had time to take it, his stomach suddenly surged. He quickly went to the bathroom, held the sink and vomited, almost draining the wine in his stomach. After vomiting, he leaned against the wall weakly, turned on the faucet, and washed his face with cold water. His face in the mirror looked unnaturally pale, and his stomach ached.

"His stomach..." Before Xie Chao could finish speaking, a sweet and fishy feeling surged out of his throat. He lay on the sink and vomited a large mouthful of blood. The entire white ceramic sink was filled with blood. Xie Chao also He was stunned. The pain in his stomach continued. He could hardly stand. His legs were weak and he slid down the wall. The fishy sweetness continued to pour out. He gritted his teeth and said: "333...Help." , 120."

His whole body was a little cold, and he fell weakly on the bathroom floor. Blood was dripping from the corners of his lips. He didn't know if he had lost too much blood. His eyes began to dim, and he seemed to see someone appear. In front of him, the man wearing a black trench coat knelt and hugged him into his arms, but then his whole body fell into darkness and he couldn't feel anything.

The feeling of drowning is that the cold river water wraps up the limbs. You struggle desperately, but it seems to be entangled with something, and it keeps pulling you down. You are choking on water in your mouth and nose. It is painful and desperate, and you are watching the river water swallow you up. Submerge, sink to the bottom of the river.

Suddenly, Xie Chao felt a lightness on his body and was pulled out of the drowning state. He was half-kneeling on the ground, choking and coughing. He finally recovered and found that he seemed to be standing on a bridge, and this The bridge looked familiar. It was under construction and there were no railings beside it.

This is the place where Pei Yao fell into the river that day.

As if realizing something, Xie Chao turned around and saw a man in a black suit leaning against the iron pillar beside the bridge. He held a cigarette in his hand, and the lit cigarette butt was clearly extinguished, with a faint smell of smoke. .

Xie Chao couldn't see the face of the man clearly, but his inner intuition told him that this was Pei Yao, and this was Pei Yao.

"It was delivered in time this time. It will be dangerous if you don't follow the doctor's advice and drink at will next time." The doctor's voice came. Xie Chao heard this sentence when he woke up from his dream. He slowly opened his eyes, There was still some dizziness in front of him. When the doctor saw that he was awake, he said: "Don't move. You just went through a round of rescue. Now just lie down."

"What's wrong with me?" Xie Chao asked weakly, his voice almost unable to come out.

"What else happened? Didn't I tell you that you can't touch alcohol in this situation? You can't touch it at all. This time it was delivered in time. If it were any later, no one would be able to save you." The doctor sighed. He said: "If you take good care of it, you still have half a year. If you act like you did today, half the day will be gone."

Xie Chao was stunned for a moment when he was told this, and subconsciously said: "What?"

"I've already told your friend about the specifics. You can just ask him when the time comes." After a few more instructions, the doctor turned and left.

Xie Chao was the only one left in the ward. After a moment, he remembered the "friend" the doctor said. He thought it was Lin Xiaoxiao, but when he called, Lin Xiaoxiao invited him to a cocktail party. Xie Chao knew this "friend" "It definitely does not refer to Lin Xiaoxiao.