9.5 - Impression, study, ragdoll's grievance

"Sister? What are you talking about?" Chen Feng's expression changed: "You will kill me."

"I'm not kidding you." Chen Yi took two steps back. She stared at Chen Feng. Finally, her eyes moved down and fell on Chen Feng's clothes. He said: "When Gu Yi reminded me before, I Still don't want to believe it."

Gu Yi reminded?

But at this moment, everyone had no time to ask more questions. They rushed together like a group and looked at Chen Feng nervously. Chen Feng seemed a little sad: "You think I have been replaced? Huh? Sister, I am your only brother. , are you going to kill me?"

No one dared to get close to it. Chen Feng wanted to step forward, but was blocked. He was breathing a little poorly and stared at Gu Yi and Chen Yi: "Why?"

"Because after coming in, Gu Yi reminded me to pay attention to your legs several times." Chen Yi's lips were a little pale, and she took a deep breath: "I noticed that Gu Yi has been gesturing to me."

"I don't understand." Chen Feng shook his head.

"It means that from the time you came in to our questioning session, it was all just to prove you." Gu Yi looked at Chen Feng: "Because everyone is telling the truth, but you are the only one who is a rag doll, so you must think What Chen Yi told is also true, but you forgot... She can also lie to deceive you. Really Chen Feng will soon know that what Chen Yi said is wrong, but you don't know, because you... I only know the general life story of Chen Feng. Even if you arrest Chen Feng and ask about some things about him, you will definitely not have time to ask about everything about Chen Yi. "

This is a misunderstanding. The rag doll will definitely understand Chen Feng and thus prove that it is Chen Feng, but it will not think of understanding Chen Yi.

Chen Feng's nervous expression froze on his face. His expression turned slightly gloomy. He looked at Gu Yi, tilted his head slightly, and opened his mouth continuously, occupying almost half of his face. When everyone saw this, they immediately turned around and fled. There was no delay.

Gu Yi climbed over the window directly, and the voice of 333 sounded in his mind, and he said: "Brother Chao, go to the third floor."

"..." Although he didn't know what 333 meant, he still followed 333's instructions. Ragdoll didn't chase him, but he had to show off and make sure that everyone else had escaped and Ragdoll wasn't here either. Then he walked up the steps to the third floor.

Although this was called a "cabin", it was really not small. After going up to the third floor, Xie Chao discovered that there was only one master bedroom and study room on the third floor. It seemed that someone had lived here.

"Go in." 333 said.

After Xie Chao paused, he thought for a moment and then opened the door. There was a smell of decay in the house. After being unoccupied for a long time, the dust was extremely pungent. After Xie Chao walked in, he could see the master bedroom. The window was open, the curtains were blown up by the wind, and there were photos in the room.

"Whose room is this?" Xie Chao asked.

"..." 333 didn't answer. Xie Chao took a few steps forward and looked around cautiously. Finally, his eyes fell on a piece of clothing on the bed. This piece of clothing looked really familiar, but he just couldn't remember where it was. Where have I seen it before?

"Brother Chao, do you have any impressions of this place?" 333's voice sounded in his mind.

Xie Chao frowned slightly and then said, "No, I should...have never been here."

333 sighed softly, and then said: "As expected."

"What?" Xie Chao didn't understand what 333 meant, so he asked, "What do you want to say?"