【World 12】━━ The so-called world of sadomasochism ━━

12.1 - The young man, Jiang Yao, has lost his memory

"So you are the one who betrayed me?" The young man's eyes showed a trace of hatred. He stared at the person in front of him, and then laughed loudly: "It's you... I didn't expect it was you!"

Xie Chao suddenly woke up from his dream. He forgot all the contents of the dream. He only remembered the boy's last words and his eyes, which almost made his heart hurt. Xie Chao took a deep breath and realized that he was The one on the bed was bruised and bruised, and it looked like... it was not a normal injury.

Xie Chao:......

This was the first time he had encountered such a situation in so many worlds, but he knew what was going on because his body was quite uncomfortable. There was pain in a certain unspeakable place, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

He reluctantly sat up while holding on to the bedside table. Just this small movement caused him to gasp in pain and say hoarsely: "333...333...are you there?"

333 probably hasn't come yet, the system delay is getting longer and longer.

Xie Chao almost didn't dare to move. It was like this the first time he and Jiang Yao met, but that time was even more tragic. Although he watched a lot of videos and tutorials, it was obvious that the real situation was inconsistent with what was written in the book. At least Jiang Yao... this idiot.

Xie Chao fainted at that time, and later developed a high fever and couldn't get out of bed for several days.

However, he knew that this situation could not be delayed. The longer it was delayed, the more uncomfortable it would be. He had no choice but to support the bed, slowly get up, and slowly move to the bathroom. The house was very big, and the bathroom decoration was also very good. When Xie Chao passed by the mirror, he looked at it for a moment. I was stunned for a moment, seeing myself in the mirror...

The person in the mirror has a handsome appearance, with a slightly cold eyebrow. He can be seen to be in his twenties, with a hint of calmness that does not match his age, but the bruises on his body are almost invisible, and these are not what make Xie Chao the most Surprised, what surprised him most was that the appearance of the person in the mirror was very similar to his.

At that time, he died at the age of twenty-nine. Due to various reasons, his figure was thin, and the person in the mirror seemed to be carved out of the same mold as the twenty-nine-year-old him.

Xie Chao was stunned for a moment, holding the towel tightly in his hands, not knowing how to react. He was even a little lucky that 333 hadn't followed him, otherwise he wouldn't want 333 to see him in his condition.

Who knows whether the mosaic mentioned by 333 actually exists.

The warm water washed over his body, taking away a trace of stickiness, and there was still a faint smell of blood in his mouth. When he raised his hand, he could feel some pain on his face, as if he had been slapped.

Who is the original owner, what happened, how he died... Xie Chao doesn't know all of this. He can only understand more after 333 comes and receives the information.

After coming out of the bathroom, he wiped his wet hair and finally came back to life. He changed into an off-white turtleneck sweater. The clothes in the closet were all the styles he liked to wear in the real world. It wasn't that this house was too luxurious, he thought he had returned to the real world.

If you think about it this way... there are indeed... very few people whose skills are as bad as Jiang Yao's.

Such a weird angle made Xie Chao's lips twitch slightly, then he turned his head away and stopped thinking about this problem.