11.6 - Duan Xing, 333, who is his original identity?

Duan Xing was stunned for a moment by the bodyguard's words. He didn't seem to understand, so he subconsciously asked: "What the hell?"

"I'm serious, young master, I didn't lie to you. That day you asked me to find trouble for him...and then, when I did it, I missed it and he was beaten to death. I am sure that he was really dead. "When the bodyguard talked about this, he didn't notice Duan Xing's increasingly ugly face, and continued: "Then...then I buried him...it was impossible for him to appear, absolutely impossible."

"Is it possible that you thought he was dead, but in fact he was not dead yet?" the driver asked from the side, feeling that this was too shocking.

"Impossible. I went to see his body yesterday. His body is still there..." The bodyguard originally wanted to hide this matter. After all, if he was found out, he could almost be sentenced to death. But compared with the fear of facing a ghost every day, he would rather die and said in a trembling voice: "Master, believe me, I really am not talking nonsense, everything I say is true."

Duan Xing looked at him deeply, then gritted his teeth and said: "I asked you to beat him, and you killed him for me? Are you crazy? You don't want my life, but I still want my life. You know this matter is found out, this will How's it going?"

The bodyguard knelt on the ground, holding Duan Xing's pants; "Master, Master, I am doing something for you. You can't ignore me. Master, please, please help me..."

Duan Xing's breathing was slightly heavy. He looked deeply at the bodyguard and said word by word: "You damn... just wait for the death penalty!"

The driver didn't dare to say anything, but whispered from the side: "Maybe he saw it wrong, or maybe he made a mistake."

"Where is the person? Let me go and see for myself." Duan Xing was also afraid, but he was even more afraid that this matter would make a big fuss. After all, this was a human life, and it was Qin Mo. If this made a big fuss, there was no telling what would happen. Question, his palms were covered with sticky cold sweat for a while, and his breathing was trembling slightly, and then he said: "What the hell are you still doing in a daze! Lead the way!"

Only then did the bodyguard react. He was a little scared. Duan Xing grabbed his collar and gritted his teeth: "I tell you, you'd better be wrong. If you really kill someone..."

He let go of the bodyguard's clothes and glared at him fiercely.

It wasn't far from Duan's house to the grove, but it wasn't close either. He drove the car almost very fast on the way. After the car arrived at the grove the bodyguard mentioned, it stopped. Duan Xing sat in the car and it took him a while to muster up the courage. I got out of the car and followed the path pointed by the bodyguard.

It was already getting late when they got here, and the bodyguard didn't dare to go over. He only dared to point the way. Duan Xing gritted his teeth and cursed angrily: "Trash!"

But even so, he had to bite the bullet and look. When he walked to the side, he could see a human-shaped thing there without getting close. His intuition told him that this was Qin Mo.

This is Qin Mo, Qin Mo is dead.

Then what the hell was that he saw before?

*

"Brother Chao." After Xie Chao returned to his residence, the voice of 333 sounded in his mind: "Duan Xing knows that Qin Mo is dead."

Xie Zhao paused slightly at the hand that was pouring milk and asked in a low voice: "What's going on?"

"After Duan Xing went back, he saw the bodyguard. He dragged everything out. Duan Xing also went to see Qin Mo's body." 333's voice was very calm. He said: "It seems that he planned to destroy the body and eliminate traces of it. "