2.13 - Past events, inspection reports, gifts

There was no one in the orphanage anymore. Only a few old people walked around from time to time. The people living in the town were all familiar faces. The sudden arrival of two strangers attracted others' attention. Moreover, the appearance of Pei Yao and Chu Bei was really... It's so outstanding that it's hard for others to ignore it.

333 followed Xie Chao, and they walked around the orphanage, greeted the old ladies, chatted for a few words, and then went to the noodle shop next to the police station and ordered two bowls of beef noodles. It tasted really good. , but it was a pity that Xie Chao was not in good health, and his stomach hurt halfway through the meal, so he had to forget it.

The noodle shop's business is average, and it relies mostly on the police station next to it, so it can barely make ends meet.

"Are you talking about Zhou Yuan? Hey, I remember this guy." Seeing Xie Chao and 333 chatting about Zhou Yuan, the noodle shop owner smiled and said, "I'm a regular customer. This guy came here often before."

"Has he... always lived here?" Xie Chao asked.

"Yes, our place is small and there are not many restaurants in total. This kid goes to the police station every now and then. When he comes out, he will definitely come to my place to eat noodles." There were few customers, so the boss sat on a chair nearby and chatted with Xie and the others. Nacha: "You are from the city, right? I heard that Zhou Yuan also went to the city. Do you all know him?"

"He often goes to the police station?" Xie Chao asked.

"He didn't learn well. He just idled around the town all day. I heard he learned some skills from an acrobat, and then used them to steal. He didn't resist when he was caught. He didn't steal much anyway. The town They all know each other, and most of the time they are released after being detained for a few days." The boss pointed to a few old electric cars parked opposite and said, "Did you see that Zhou Yuan and the others were always riding on them before? They were running around the town, and now that Zhou Yuan is gone, there are only a few left here."

As soon as the boss finished speaking, several young people with colorful hair walked to the electric cars arm in arm. After whistling to each other, they rode away in groups on the old electric cars.

"They all came out of the orphanage, and no one cares about them. That's it." The boss sighed, shook his head and said, "That's all they will be like for the rest of their lives. It's over."

"Then do you know Xu Nanhuai?" 333 asked suddenly.

"Xu Nanhuai?" The boss paused and said, "Are you talking about Xu Huai?"

333 and Xie Chao looked at each other and estimated that Xu Nanhuai should be Xu Huai, because when an artist debuts, he will ask a Feng Shui master to tell his fortune and then change his name to an auspicious one.

"Xu Huai, this is an unlucky child. He is the prettiest among the children in this orphanage. He was adopted by others before. Later, those families raised their own children and gave Xu Huai back. This child was adopted three times and returned three times, but he stopped talking and became mute." The noodle shop owner has lived in this area all his life and knows these things very well: "Don't some rich people engage in superstition if they want children?" That's like adopting a little boy from an orphanage, and then the family becomes pregnant. If you don't want to raise the adopted child after you get pregnant, then you definitely don't want it. "

This was the first time Xie Chao and 333 heard about it. Xie Chao asked, "Do you know about this?"

333 shook his head: "This is the first time I heard of it."