8.14 - Ending, regret, NPC (End)

When Mu Yu returned home, there were traces of Mu Jin's presence everywhere, whether it was photos or study files. He seemed to be able to see Mu Jin in the blink of an eye, but he didn't.

He was sitting in a wheelchair, looking at the sofa. He remembered that he often saw Mu Jin smoking here when he was upset. His brother was good-looking, with outstanding appearance, and the way he casually held a cigarette between his fingers made him a little unsettled. Opening his eyes, he remembered that before he became an adult, Mu Jin had always controlled him and not allowed him to smoke. Every time he came back and saw Mu Jin smoking, Mu Jin would immediately crush the cigarette butt and then pretend that nothing happened. He said with a look like: "You're back? Go do your homework by yourself."

Mu Yu once thought that he might hate his brother, because they were brothers, so the things he thought would never happen, until he mustered up the courage to pretend to be crazy with alcohol, but in the end he was ruthlessly exposed by his brother. Even sent away directly.

He hated, he hated for five years, but when he came back, when he knew that his brother was dead, the indescribable hatred suddenly disappeared. Mu Yu covered his face and whispered I couldn't help but choke.

There was a knock on the door outside, and he turned his head subconsciously, but the person who came was a lawyer. The lawyer came to deal with some issues regarding Mu Jin's will during his lifetime. All the properties were handed over to Mu Yu. Mu Yu was already aware of all this. It didn't matter, he looked at these documents indifferently, and finally the lawyer said helplessly: "Second Young Master, you have to think carefully. Now you are the only person in the world who is closely related to Mr. Mu, and these things have existed for Mr. Mu. The traces are the result of his hard work for so long, can you bear to let all his efforts go to waste? "

After hearing this, Mu Yu's gloomy eyes moved, and a short whimper came out of his throat.

After the lawyer left, he was once again the only one left in the room.

"Brother, brother..." Mu Yu whispered: "Don't let me go."

Zheng Xuan's overall state was similar to that of Mu Yu. He explained everything he had done in almost every detail. The police were dumbfounded. Finally, the two policemen looked at each other, and one of them asked Zheng Xuan: "Then why have you confessed all your original intentions now?"

Zheng Xuan laughed, it had only been two days, and he was already unshaven. He no longer looked like a star shining on the stage. He waved his hand: "The biggest wrong thing I have ever done in my life is what I did to him. "

"So you regret it?" the policeman asked.

"Regret, of course I regret it. Originally, I could have a perfect lover, a beautiful family, and I could be the envy of others. But in the end, it was all destroyed by my own hands. How could I not regret it?" Zheng Xuan's eyes were slightly red, and he took a deep breath; "But I am the initiator of all this, and I am the person least qualified to mention regrets."

"..." The policeman looked at him like this, but he couldn't sympathize with him. As he said, all of this happened because of him, and he had no right to regret it.

If Mu Jin had known that he would end up like this, he might not have been with Zheng Xuan in the first place, not to mention that their relationship started with deception.

The man and woman who were rescued by Mu Jin made everything clear about what happened at that time in front of the media. They said: "At that time, I just wanted to swim, but I didn't expect to drown. Fortunately, someone rescued us... We... We are sorry for him."

The two of them wiped away their tears and faced the camera with guilt. This was posted on the Internet. Those who had previously insulted Mu Jin stopped typing in their hands, turned around, and pointed their knives at Zheng Xuan, just like before. They were not the ones clamoring for Mu Jin to die. Some people deleted the previous post of "Mu Gou die" and instead wrote, "Mr. Mu, have a good journey. It is my honor to have met you." Candle] [candle] [candle]."