3.12 - Sweet wine, 001, vomiting blood

When Fu Zheng woke up, he was already lying on the bed. His memory was a bit messy. He vaguely remembered that he asked Xie Yiheng to come over to accompany him, but it didn't seem to happen.

"Your Majesty." Seeing that Fu Zheng had woken up, General Manager Jiang stepped forward and said, "The imperial doctor said that you must continue to rest. You must not overwork yourself."

"What's going on? What's wrong with me?" He remembered that he was clearly in the Regent's Palace, so why did he come back to the palace? Manager Jiang carefully explained: "You fainted in front of the Regent's Palace. It was Commander Mu who brought you back. of."

"Commander Mu..." Fu Zheng leaned against the bed. After he calmed down, he said coldly: "Xuan him in, I have something to ask him."

"Yes, Your Majesty." Manager Jiang responded.

After Manager Jiang went out, Fu Zheng rubbed his sore eyebrows. The maids and eunuchs next to him lowered their heads and remained silent. He breathed heavily and said irritably: "Here comes someone."

"Your Majesty." The little maid next to her knelt on the ground and said respectfully, "What are your orders?"

"Where's Xie Yiheng? Let him come here." Fu Zheng coughed a few times and took a deep breath: "I'm so sick, why doesn't he come?"

"Your Highness, he..." The palace maid paused, and instantly realized that she had said the wrong thing. She trembled all over and said, "Your Majesty, please spare my life, Your Majesty, please spare my life..."

Fu Zheng glanced at the palace maid kneeling on the ground indifferently, and said casually: "Drag her down."

"Yes." The little eunuch next to her responded. Two little eunuchs came over and restrained the palace maid from one side to the other. They immediately covered her mouth and dragged her outside the dormitory without making any sound.

"Go, bring Xie Yiheng to me, I want to see him." Fu Zheng lowered his head, looking a little uncomfortable. He turned his head and said sternly: "Hurry up and go!"

The little eunuch next to him quickly knelt down and said: "Yes, yes!"

After saying that, he trotted outside the dormitory.

"A bunch of idiots." Fu Zheng closed his eyes and leaned on the bed. He murmured in a low voice: "Yixing, Yixing, Yixing..."

"Now that I know how to call Xie Yixing, I saw that when he put the sword on Xie Yixing's neck, he did not hesitate." 333 recounted what happened in the palace to Xie Chao, and the two of them leaned in the Tingxuan Pavilion and used The meal, the dishes were the best in the capital, Xie Chao rarely ate more, 333 silently wrote down the names of these dishes, Xie Chao drank a glass of sweet wine: "It tastes good."

"It's adjusted to your taste." 333 stood up and poured another cup for Xie Chao. He said, "The alcohol is not high. It's better for your stomach and can satisfy your cravings."

"It seems that only Tingxuan Pavilion has sweet wine." Xie Chao had eaten at several famous restaurants in the capital in the past few days, most of which were sake. Today, he drank a rare sweet wine.

"Well, yes, this is the only one in the capital." 333 laughed and said, "Guess whose property this is."

"It's yours." Having said that, Xie Chao didn't believe that this restaurant had nothing to do with 333. Sure enough, 333 laughed and nodded: "Yes, it's mine."

"You didn't give me the recipe for sweet wine, right? You know a lot of things." Xie Chao said in surprise.

"The recipe... was given to me by 001 when I was alive as Chu Yuanhuan. He liked this and sweet wine." 333 glanced at the wine in the cup, paused, and then said: "But he doesn't have it himself. Once you taste it, it's a pity."