7.6 - Secret, Unusual, Almost Kissed

Qin Cheng's reaction was all in Han Zhou's eyes. He knew what must have happened and was a little anxious for a while. After a while, Qin Cheng's mood calmed down and he let go of Han Zhou's hand.

"What happened? Tell me." Since the two broke up, Han Zhou has never heard from Qin Cheng, and Qin Cheng has never contacted his old classmates.

"You know that day, I jumped down from the building to find you. I did it willingly. I wanted you, I loved you, I liked you... I would rather jump down to find you, but you didn't want me." Cheng's voice was hoarse, with a hint of choking after crying. He forced a smile: "Your words almost cost me half of my life... I'm not afraid of getting hurt, but I'm not afraid that you won't want me."

Han Zhou's breathing was a little heavy. He looked at Qin Cheng silently, his throat twitching slightly.

"Han Zhou, if something happens to me in this year and a half, will you be sad?" Qin Cheng whispered: "You won't, because you can't even get news from me. The final outcome for the two of us is We will live without contact for the rest of our lives. You will continue to stay here, maybe for one year, maybe for ten years, but I can't..."

Han Zhou said nothing.

"I'm too tired. I hate you every moment, but I miss you again." Qin Cheng smiled bitterly and said, "I really don't want to give up on you."

If Qin Cheng was still alive, he would definitely not give up Han Zhou, but the problem is, he is already dead.

Han Zhou didn't know all this. He just looked at Qin Cheng at a loss and opened his mouth to explain, but he didn't know where to start. In the end, he just said dryly: "This year Half, how are you doing?"

"Not good." Qin Cheng looked a little pale and decadent.

Han Zhou was a little anxious when he heard this: "How could it be? When you get home, you should..."

"What should we do? As the young master of the Qin family, live a life of luxury and luxury?" Qin Cheng covered his face with his hands. His hair was a little messy, his shoulders were thin, and clear traces of his spine could be seen on the back of his neck. His heart was filled with soreness, and he said: "If I wanted such a life, I would have had it a long time ago. Han Zhou, do you understand me? Have you ever understood me? Apart from you... I have no one, and no one wants me." You don't want me anymore, no one really wants me anymore."

Han Zhou held Qin Cheng in his arms distressedly, and whispered: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

Qin Cheng's health was indeed in poor condition. Such emotional fluctuations were like life-threatening poison to him. He was holding on to the table with a pale face, feeling dizzy in front of his eyes and throbbing in his forehead. Han Zhou found that the body in his arms was Shivering slightly, he immediately said: "What's wrong with you? Are you feeling uncomfortable? I'll take you to the hospital."

"No, I'll just lie down for a while and I'll be fine." Qin Cheng said.

After he said this, Han Zhou had no choice but to help him lie down on the sofa for a while. Qin Cheng had a scar-like constitution and would easily leave scars once he was injured. He lay on the sofa with his hair a little messy and the wound on his forehead was exposed. , a year and a half later, the scratch from jumping off the building had long been healed, but Han Zhou discovered that in addition to this area, there was also a long scar on the left side of Qin Cheng's head that was covered by hair, starting from behind the ear. When I looked at the neck, I was shocked.

Han Zhou's hand froze in place. In his impression, at least when he was with him, Qin Cheng didn't have this scar.

"Are you feeling distressed?" Qin Cheng closed his eyes, but he was still a little dizzy: "Stop looking."