6.14 - Beach, ring, video

Everything about Jian Su was erased, including the slippers he wore that day, one of which was lost. Later, Chu Yuan searched the entire mountain but could not find it. The photos he had put up were also missing. Finally, he was in the courtyard I saw the only remaining corner in the corner, and everything else was burned.

The assistant clearly remembered Chu Yuan's expression over there. He stood in the corner, looked at the pile of black ash, and pulled out the remaining corner of the photo. There wasn't even any portrait on it, only a little corner. Even so, Chu Yuan held it in his hands like a treasure. He had never seen Chu Yuan like this.

At least he felt that Chu Yuan was not far from going crazy.

The day after receiving the express delivery, Chu Yuan went to Jian's house and was kicked out as expected. He was so persistent that he was almost paranoid. He knelt in front of Jian's house and demanded to know Jian Su's burial. The reason why Mr. Jian didn't kill him and throw him out was because the law was blocking him. The Chu family was also afraid that something would happen to him and wanted him to go back, but he refused.

Finally, Jian Yu came out. The moment he saw Jian Yu, Chu Yuan was a little stunned.

"Xiao Su..." When Jian Yu left him, he mistakenly mistook Jian Su for Jian Yu when he was drunk. That's what happened later. But now the position is reversed. Jian Yu sneered: " You see clearly who I am."

"Xiao Su..." Chu Yuan's eyes were a little dim. He couldn't see clearly who was standing. He only thought that the outline of this person was exactly the same as Jian Su. He subconsciously wanted to pull him up: "Don't go... I beg you, Don't leave..."

Jian Yu took a deep breath, squatted down, and slapped Chu Yuan on the face. The slap was so hard that his head turned away, there was blood at the corner of his mouth, and he was dizzy in front of his eyes. , Jian Yu said word by word: "Are you awake? See clearly who I am! Who I am!"

Chu Yuan turned his head and looked at Jian Yu, and then his breathing became choked.

"I am Jian Yu, Jian Su is dead, do you understand? He is dead, dead! You will never see him again." Jian Yu's throat trembled slightly, and he suddenly grabbed Chu Yuan's clothes, hating He said: "When we were together, no matter what the reason was for breaking up, it had nothing to do with him. Why did you mess with him? Why did you provoke him! If you hate me, you go find me, and you go and find a fundamental solution. You don't know what happened, are you particularly proud?"

"Xiao Su..." Chu Yuan seemed to know nothing else to say except these two words.

Jian Yu gritted his teeth and looked at him. After a moment, he slapped himself on the face. He choked in a low voice and said: "Why should I be with you? Why...why should I know you in the first place? If I knew you from the beginning, Without these, Xiao Su would not have died...why should he bear the responsibility for the things I did wrong?"

Jian Yu lost a lot of weight. He could hardly sleep at night and could only rely on sleeping pills. Whenever he lay down, he would think of Jian Su and his heart would hurt so much.

"Tell me, where is he... I want to see him." Chu Yuan seemed to have regained some sense. He looked at Jian Yu. He once thought that when he saw Jian Yu again, he would uncontrollably hate him or be moved. , but at this moment, he realized that he didn't care about the so-called love and hate in his heart. He just wanted to see Jian Su, just once.

"You want to see him?" Jian Yu laughed. Tears fell from his eyes, and his teeth chattered up and down. It took him a while to stabilize his voice. He responded and stood up: "Okay, I will take you to see him. , I'll let you go see him."