1.25 - News of death, pain, rebirth (End)

When Lu Yu arrived at the cemetery, he struggled to walk up the steps step by step with a cane. Halfway through, he slipped and almost fell. Fortunately, he held on to the tombstone on the side and recovered. Unfortunately, the cane was already gone. After rolling down, he could only climb the steps with both hands and go up step by step.

"He's here." System 333 said.

Xie Chao raised his eyelids and glanced at Lu Yu, who had finally climbed here. His eyes were clear. Lu Yu looked really embarrassed. His clothes were full of mud. He couldn't stand up, so he reluctantly held on to the tombstone. Then he stopped.

"Coming? A little earlier than I expected." Xie Chao smiled.

"Shen Li..." Lu Yu looked at Xie Chao blankly, as if trying to find the same expression as Shen Li on his face that was exactly the same as Shen Li's, but unfortunately, even though the man in front of him looked exactly like Shen Li, But until this moment, Lu Yu clearly realized that the person in front of him was definitely not Shen Li.

It can even be said that except for one face, this man and Shen Li are completely different.

"Don't put on such an unbelievable expression," Xie Chao laughed and shrugged, looking indifferent: "Mr. Lu, look at me, who do you think I am?"

"You're not Shen Li..." Lu Yu looked dazed. He shook his head and suddenly twitched his lips: "Who are you? Why... why do you look the same as Shen Li? Where is Shen Li? Where is Shen Li? ?"

"Hahaha." Xie Chao sighed, pointing to his face: "I am Shen Li, at least I am now, Lu Yu, what are you afraid of?"

"No... you're not. Shen Li won't be like you." Xie Chao, who had taken off his disguise, had a hint of unruliness between his eyebrows. He stood up and raised his chin slightly, stood next to the tombstone, and looked down from a high position. Lu Yu: "The police came to find you, and you realized that I was not Shen Li. What did you do before that? You couldn't recognize the people who were with you day and night, and you kept talking about love." He, Lu Yu, who are you lying to?"

"I'm not lying to anyone. I really love him. Where did you get Shen Li? Give him back to me!" Lu Yu roared.

"He was at the place where he died. Haven't you been begging him for forgiveness? I'm sorry to tell you that until now, he has not forgiven you because he died so tragically. Do you know the feeling of having your palms cut open? , do you know the feeling of being beaten to death, the pain of internal bleeding that makes you unable to speak, and the feeling of vomiting blood in the end... You don't know, because he will end up like that, all because of you!" Xie Chao knew Lu very well! What was Lu Yu's weakness at the moment? He seemed to be holding an invisible knife in his hand, stabbing into Lu Yu's heart one by one, shattering the inside. He smiled and said, "Who knew that the kidnappers wanted to kill Shen Yu?" At that time, he told the kidnapper without hesitation - 'He is Shen Yu'."

Every word was like a bloody nail piercing Lu Yu's chest, nailing him to the spot, unable to move.

"You are right. Shen Li does love you. To be precise, he has loved you, because he is already dead, and before his death, he was very confused and desperate. It was obvious that he had done nothing wrong, so why did he fall in love with you? Hurt again and again." Xie Chaohan squatted down, looked directly at Lu Yu, observed his unique facial expression of fear and pain, and said with a warm smile: "Mr. Lu, is it a pity? The person you love most is dead and you will never see him again."

Lu Yu's facial expression was really wonderful. He looked at Shen Li with an almost distorted and desperate look, and he barely said the word "Shen Li" in his mouth.

Xie Chao looked down at him, stood up straight, and put the photos he had asked 333 to prepare in his hands. He raised his hands, and the photos fell like snowflakes, hitting Lu Yu's body and face. Xie Chao sighed in a low voice, not hiding his malice. He sneered: "Take a good look at how the person you love died. He couldn't close his eyes before he died. You said you are so mean now?" If you're crying or not, who are you doing it for?"