11.10 - Second young master, driver, scam

In the end, only 10% of the resentment value was left, but the most rare thing was this 10%. Everything that should be done was done. Xie Chao was a little confused about where the last 10% was.

He no longer lived in Qin Mo's house, but instead went to 333, where Duan Xing lived. The police could not arrest Duan Xing without sufficient evidence, so he went back and saw Xie Chao's Shi was not surprised and said with a smile: "Brother Chao."

Although Duan Xing has some problems with his character, his taste is still right after being influenced by such a family environment. The overall layout of the house is very beautiful.

"What's going on with Xu Jiayang?" Xie Chao leaned on the sofa. His eyes fell on the newspaper placed on the table in front of him. It was an old newspaper from a few years ago. He remembered that Duan Xing was a little star for a little star. He had a falling out with his family and was locked up in a suburban villa for two whole years. 333 was also very familiar with this newspaper. He smiled and said: "Why is Brother Chao interested in this? Xu Jiayang...he...he still can't accept that Qin Mo has already The fact that he is dead must be in a state of collapse."

When 333 said this, there was no sympathy in his eyes. In his opinion, Xu Jiayang was just asking for it.

If you like someone, why do you let the other person get hurt, or even add fuel to the fire? Now that things have reached the point of no return, you start to regret it. If there are so many regret medicines in the world, there won't be so many people who regret to death. 

Just as 333 said, after Xu Jiayang returned to his house, he sat next to the sofa. The wine cabinet was open, and several wine bottles on the floor were empty. The strong smell of cigarettes filled the whole house, and everything on the carpet was Stains, he is like a mouse in the gutter that has never seen the light, hiding here, not even daring to open the curtains.

"Qin Mo...Qin Mo..." He murmured Qin Mo's name in a low voice, his voice trembling slightly, holding the wine bottle tightly, raising his head and swallowing a big mouthful, covering his face and choking: "Don't die, Can you give me another chance, just once."

He prayed like this, but he knew very well in his heart that Qin Mo was really dead and would never come back.

When his cell phone rang, he glanced at it and saw that it was his client. Then he hung up and continued drinking. He remembered that the police said that Qin Mo died two days ago. At that time, he happened to be on a business trip. If he had not been on a business trip that day and had been by Qin Mo's side, these things would not have happened.

He also remembered Duan Xing's words that Qin Mo had already known that he was involved in the incident five years ago. When he thought of this, he felt ashamed and sad. He could hardly imagine whether Qin Mo was already desperate when he knew the truth. Did Qin Mo give up on himself and Xu Jiayang from that time on?

No one would answer him for all this.

Xu Jiayang didn't know how much he drank. When he woke up, he only felt a splitting headache. He went to the Public Security Bureau and saw Li Ming who surrendered. Li Ming's eyes subconsciously avoided Xu Jiayang, and the police on the side also looked at him. , to prevent any conflict between the two. Unexpectedly, Xu Jiayang's attitude was very calm, completely different from yesterday. He looked at Li Ming calmly and asked: "Why? Why does it have to be Qin Mo?"

"I...it's what our eldest young master means." Li Ming swallowed and continued: "I really didn't want to kill him."

Yes, they didn't even want to kill him, but they were the ones who killed Qin Mo in the end.

"When Qin Mo was released from prison, that day, the eldest young master told him to teach him a lesson. Originally, when we saw you outside, we were ready to withdraw. Who knew you were separated later? I thought that since you were separated, then I It's better to just finish what the eldest young master told you. It's better than doing nothing at all." Li Ming paused and said, "That day was just to teach Qin Mo a lesson, because Qin Mo's previous things made the eldest young master very angry. I'm not happy, I just want him to admit his mistake."