6.9 - Origin, break up, good night

When Jian Yu saw Jian Su, he was standing next to him. He was a bit playful in his memory, but the boy who would hide behind him when he got into trouble was now grown up, but he would always only be twenty years old.

"Does Chu Yuan know about this?" On the way here, he roughly knew what happened between Chu Yuan and Jian Su. An indescribable sense of absurdity left him speechless. He subconsciously wanted to He touched Jian Su, but his hand stayed where it was.

"We don't know yet." A person on the side said: "The young master's affairs are being hidden from the media for the time being. Some people have investigated the young master's whereabouts before, but they were all stopped."

"Aren't you going to tell him now? Everyone is already dead, and there's no point in hiding it anymore, right?" Jian Yu's tone was calm, but when his eyes fell on Jian Su's body, he closed his eyes slightly, and then He opened his mouth and said, "When I left, I never imagined that today would happen."

The man covered with white cloth on the iron bed is only about 1.4 meters tall, but who knows that he was once 1.8 meters tall. He likes to wear various clothes. One day, if what he wears doesn't suit him, he will be lazy and refuse to go out.

"I'm sorry for him. The source of everything is me." Jian Yu said.

*

Jian Su refused to sleep, so Chu Yuan could only follow him to prevent any accidents. However, in the middle of the night, he still couldn't stand the sleepiness and fell asleep.

When he woke up again, he subconsciously touched the bed, but found nothing. He suddenly woke up and broke out in a cold sweat. Chu Yuan suddenly stood up and shouted: "Xiao Su? Xiao Su!"

No one responded to him, but there was the sound of water running in the bathroom. Chu Yuan immediately strode over and opened the bathroom door. He saw Jian Su standing in front of the mirror in pajamas, but he didn't know how long he stood there.

"Xiao Su." Chu Yuan remembered what the doctor said before. He didn't dare to irritate Jian Su, so he could only say cautiously: "What's wrong? Did someone make you unhappy?"

Jian Su didn't say a word and remained silent.

"If you are unhappy, just tell me, okay?" Chu Yuan said patiently: "If you are unhappy, just tell me and I will help you solve the problem. Don't always ignore me. Starting from yesterday, you will Ignore me...Xiao Su, look at me and answer me, okay? Then you can respond or scold me."

When we were together in the past, Jian Su was so clingy that he found this person a bit annoying, but due to his own plan, he had to endure it. At that time, he must not have thought that he would beg Jian Su now, hoping that Jian Su could Give him an answer.

All in all, it was only half a year.

Jian Su didn't say anything and walked away from Chu Yuan. There was no light in his eyes and they were very empty. He looked like a zombie. The wounds on his feet were slightly cracked because he stepped on the floor. The gauze was stained with blood. He climbed into bed and covered himself with the quilt almost obediently.

"Xiao Su..." Chu Yuan just looked at it, his heart seemed to be pierced by an invisible thorn. There was no blood, but the pain was so painful that he could hardly straighten up.

"Xiao Su." He knelt down beside the bed: "Don't do this to me. What should I do to forgive me?"

Jian Su turned sideways and looked out the window. The sun had not yet risen. He opened his eyes and looked at it without feeling tired at all.

"The hatred value has dropped to 60%." When Chu Yuan just went out, 333 said with a smile: "Brother Chao, the more you torture Chu Yuan, the hatred value will drop very fast."