2.16 - Visit, videotape, ruffian

Xu Nanhuai was brought back to the hotel by his agent dejectedly. Zhou Yuan was also here. He looked at Xu Nanhuai uneasily, but Xu Nanhuai ignored him from beginning to end.

"Xiao Zhou, why don't you go back and rest? Brother Xu has been in a bad mood recently." The manager could also tell that something must have happened between the two people, and it was still a big problem. He took Zhou Yuan to Corner persuaded: "Now he can't listen to anything, I will persuade him carefully."

"Brother Wang, you can't persuade me well." Zhou Yuan closed his eyes, opened them again, and whispered: "He is blaming me."

"Hey, don't think too much. Brother Xu is in a bad mood because of something about Mr. Pei. You, don't think about it all day long. It will be better after this period of time." The agent didn't know what happened in the middle. What happened, he just said calmly: "Go back, when Brother Xu comes to find you, I will call you immediately."

The manager was not in the mood to help Zhou Yuan psychologically. After a few words of persuasion, he stopped caring. After slamming the door shut, he shut Zhou Yuan out.

The photo of Xu Nanhuai was circulated on the Internet, but it didn't cause a big splash. When Xie Chao was casually browsing, he saw that Xu Nanhuai's face in the photo was pale, and his eyes were full of confusion, and he could even be said to be in a panic.

"He said he turned back, but what's the use? The dead will not come back to life, and the things they have done cannot be undone." Xie Chao swallowed the medicine as usual, and his throat was a little swollen. After a pause, he turned around and said : "When he knew that Zhou Yuan was involved in everything, but still chose not to say anything and would rather this misunderstanding continue, I was thinking, how could he deserve it."

The so-called begging for forgiveness is nothing more than the fear of being favored. Do you think that kneeling down and crying twice will be enough? Xie Chao only found it ironic.

He changed his clothes and, accompanied by 333, drove to the place where Pei Yao fell into the river. The grass here was very mixed and few people came here. Probably because the weather was getting cold and some birds were hiding in the river. In the dead grass, he startled many birds as he drove by.

Xie Chao had no other plans today and had pretty much done everything he needed to do. Before coming here, he also went to the Songxiang Building, made a copy of the day's surveillance, and sent it to Xu Nanhuai.

He didn't want Xu Nanhuai to have an easy time.

"The car and him are at my feet. Maybe they won't be discovered tomorrow, maybe the day after tomorrow, or even a long time later." Xie Chao sat on the edge of the bridge. The bridge was very high. He bent one leg and held a cigarette in his hand. , smiled slowly and said: "Today is probably his seventh day."

"In terms of time, yes, but this is just a rumor after all." 333 stood beside Xie Chao, looking at the calm river below: "Do you want him to come back?"

"I hope, of course I hope, that his parents really love him. In fact, I think his mother felt something. When I left that day, her mother came over and hugged me. I felt like she was crying." Xie Chao He took a puff of cigarette and exhaled it gently. The white smoke blurred his face: "If the person I love leaves me..."

"What will happen to you?" 333 asked curiously.

"I will..." Xie Chao smiled and said nonchalantly: "I'll go with him."

The corners of 333's lips suddenly lowered. He looked at Xie Chao for a while, took a deep breath, raised his hand and pressed it on Xie Chao's shoulder. He squatted down and took the remaining half of the cigarette from his hand. , said in a muffled voice: "If I were the person you liked, I would definitely be unhappy. I just want the person I love to live."