11.7 - Playground, sunflower, adoptive father

"ah--"

The men and women behind him screamed. As the roller coaster rushed downwards, the people sitting at the front watched helplessly as they rushed down the track. Xie Chao heard Jiang Yao on the side chuckle and say: " Brother Chao, I'm afraid to shout out."

Xie Chao closed his eyes, opened them again and turned to look at the people around him. He stretched out his hand to hold Jiang Yao's hand, raised the corners of his lips and said with a smile: "Come on, Brother Chao will take you to play speed!"

Jiang Yao was stunned for a moment and held Xie Chao's hand instead.

When the two came down, Jiang Yao couldn't help but hold on to the trash can next to him and vomited. Xie Chao smiled and patted his back: "Are you okay? Do you want to take a rest?"

"It's okay." Jiang Yao took the water handed over by Xie Chao, rinsed his mouth, and sighed: "After seven consecutive times, the soul can't keep up with the speed of the body."

Fortunately, it was a working day and there were not many people playing this sport in the amusement park. The two played it seven times in a row. Xie Chao didn't care, but Jiang Yao had to vomit.

Xie Chao laughed out loud when he heard this. He stretched out his hand and leaned on Jiang Yao's shoulder, gently kissed the corner of his lips: "Let's go, I'll take you to play something else."

Jiang Yao originally thought that Xie Chao wanted to go play speed racing, but he didn't want him to go to the side of the garden. Jiang Yao subconsciously raised his eyebrows, but followed him without saying anything. This was a sunflower garden, and it was very lively. The unrestrained sunflowers were facing the direction of the sun, and the golden flowers were in full bloom. There was a path in the middle. The two of them stood in the middle. Xie Chao put a hand on Jiang Yao's neck, picked up his phone and took a selfie. , he smiled and said: "I often came here with my old man when I was a child. He worked nearby. The planning of this sunflower garden also came from his design inspiration. It is very beautiful."

It was indeed beautiful. The sea of ​​sunflowers under the setting sun. Looking at Xie Chao standing among them, Jiang Yao's heart softened.

And just when Xie Chao was about to turn around and leave, his eyes were suddenly covered by his hands. He was stunned for a moment, then felt himself being pulled into Jiang Yao's arms, and asked doubtfully: "What are you doing?"

"Brother Chao." Jiang Yao hugged him and whispered in his ear, "I love you."

He raised his eyes slightly, looked across the sunflower field, and saw a few familiar figures standing under the railing not far away. The leader was leaning on a cane and looking towards this side with a smile. He was Jiang Yao's adoptive father, and Ah Feng Ze was being held up by two people, his head kept hanging down. It was obvious that he was seriously injured. Jiang Yao's lips were slightly depressed and he looked at his adoptive father calmly. The man clapped his hands gently. Then he turned around and left.

From that day on, Jiang Yao knew that things were not simple.

*

333 has become accustomed to dreaming about Jiang Yao and Xie Chao. Fortunately, he didn't see anything too exciting this time. He just thought of the appearance of his adoptive father in the dream. 333 frowned slightly. His intuition told him that this might be him. Cause of death of Jiang Yao.

The driver and bodyguard had come back. They looked timidly at Duan Xing who walked out of the room. Duan Xing leaned on the railing, his eyes fell on the two people downstairs, and sneered: "I hired him after all. You, or are you hiring me?"