8.7 - Press conference, reservoir, call the police

The two people who hugged each other yesterday turned against each other today. After Mu Yu's mask was revealed, he no longer hid it. His resentful eyes were fixed on Zheng Xuan.

Zheng Xuan stopped looking at him. When he finally left, he asked, "So, when you said that Mu Jin sent you away for the family property, you lied to me too."

"Of course, but don't you believe it?" Mu Yu smiled.

"Why? What good will this do to you!" Zheng Xuan's anger could hardly be suppressed.

"Because with your character, after knowing this matter, you will definitely seek justice for me..." Mu Yu's low laughter sounded, slightly sarcastic: "You will cut off my feelings for you with your own hands. Facts have proved , it's true, I expected no problem."

Zheng Yixuan wanted to punch the person behind him in the face, but he shook it and finally didn't do it. The person he had liked and kept in his heart for so many years had become unrecognizable to him. .

Mu Yu looked at Zheng Xuan's back as he drove away. He sneered and murmured, "I don't know how my brother fell in love with you...you idiot."

Zheng Xuan was galloping all the way. On the way, his agent called him and asked him about his afternoon schedule. Without saying anything, Zheng Xuan hung up the phone. He was in trouble now, and no one who called could get a favor. good.

He locked himself in the room and threw out everything that belonged to Mu Yu as if to vent his anger. Then he sat on the ground with his legs curled up. His phone was still vibrating beside him. Zheng Xuan opened the WeChat account almost numbly. The word "Mu Jin" is what comes to mind, but the entry behind Mu Jin is not pretty, it reads "Internet Violence" nakedly.

Cotton-loving fish: Why is this person not dead yet? Does he have to clock in every day?

My husband's surname is Zheng: punch in +1, smiling.

I won't change my name as long as my dog ​​dies: I'm so annoyed, no one will care about me? I feel sorry for my husband

...

The words at the top of the hot comments were all disgusting, but he had obviously seen this comment before and didn't even make any attempt to stop it, but now he found it extremely irritating.

He took a deep breath and wanted to reply, but when he actually opened his Weibo, his fingers kept trembling and he couldn't do anything.

The phone rang, and the call was from his manager. After picking up the call, he closed his eyes and said in a low voice: "Help me hold a press conference to publicly clarify the previous photos and videos."

"Brother Zheng?" The manager was stunned and asked quickly: "What happened?"

In fact, Zheng Xuan signed a contract with Juxing Pictures, and he signed it to Mu Jin personally. If Mu Jin wanted to restrict his development, it would be easy. It was also because of this that Zheng Xuan decided to take a cruel step and let Mu Jin do it again. Can't get up either.

The strategy he was so proud of now made him regret it to the point of turning green in his intestines.

"Just do as you're told." Zheng Xuan didn't have the energy to say anything else. After hanging up the phone, he leaned against the sofa, messing up his hair in annoyance, and dropped one hand to his side.

Because it was Zheng Xuan who made the call in person, the press conference was arranged quickly. Zheng Xuan was busy with this matter early the next morning. As he expected, there were many media interested in this matter. After all, the two protagonists in this matter are both heavyweights in the entertainment industry, and the revelations are so explosive, especially Mu Jin, who is the crown prince of Juxing Pictures.