5.7 - Lies, rage, bottles

Xu You's tone was very strange. He wasn't even the anxious and angry type. He asked back very calmly. Then the two of them were silent for a long time before Jiang Shenyi said, "Where are you? I'll pick you up."

Before leaving Lin Nan's house, Jiang Shen also ran to the drugstore to buy the stomach medicine that Lin Nan often took. He put the things at the door, knocked on the door and informed Lin Nan, and then left here.

"Here." After Xu You sent the location to Jiang Shenyi, he quickly drove to this cafe. This store was a bit remote and the environment was very ordinary. As soon as Jiang Shenyi opened the door, he saw the person sitting there. Xu You was in the seat, but the other seats were empty. After looking around, he sat opposite Xu You: "Why do you want to come here? Don't you dislike this place very much?"

When he went to study abroad, Xu You was still in China. Because Xu You's family situation was very poor, he needed a work-study program to make up for his living expenses. And he used to work in this cafe for a long time. Jiang Shenyi was there countless times after class. I saw that Xu You had sent a photo of himself, with this cafe in the background. At that time, they were just like an ordinary exotic couple, and they were looking forward to seeing each other when they went back.

If there hadn't been that breakup text message, maybe they would have fulfilled their original promise and got married in a place where divorce was impossible.

"I really don't like it here, but I also like it here." Xu You looked at this very familiar place and shook the coffee spoon in his hand.

"Back then you always hated the working system here, as well as the employees, bosses, and customers." Back then, Xu You would complain to him every time, and then he would chat with Xu You, listening to Xu You's complaints, and carefully comforting her. The other person: "Why do you say you like me again now?"

"I really hate the atmosphere here. The employees are flattering, the boss is blind, and the customers are unreasonable." When Xu You said this, he laughed and held his chin with one hand: "Once I sent a message to You, that day I sent a cup of coffee to a customer. The coffee was a little hot. I just ordered it, and the customer took a big gulp and squirted out. They were a couple, they must be young and energetic. Seeing myself My girlfriend got burned, so she immediately stood up and slapped me."

When Jiang Shenyi also heard this, he raised his eyes and looked at him,

"I'm surprised." Xu You laughed: "In modern society, this kind of thing still happens. That slap made me dizzy and my ears were ringing for several days. The boss came up and apologized to the customer and held me down. Apologize."

"This... you never told me." Jiang Shenyi's voice was hoarse.

"What's the use of telling you? Can you fly halfway around the world to help me? I'm telling you, it's just adding to your worries. In fact, every day when you're about to take a break, you talk to me on the phone. At that time, I'm really sleepy. I'm tired and need to get out of bed just to hear your voice more." Xu You's eyes turned red and he took a deep breath: "I don't like the people here, but I like being here. The feeling that you are with me, even when you are not with me."

"I..." Before Jiang Shenyi could finish, Xu You interrupted him and asked, "What did you mean by calling me before and asking me that sentence?"

Jiang Shenyi looked at Xu You, his throat seemed to be stuck, and he was unable to speak for a moment.

"You want to ask me if Lin Nan forced me to do it, right?" Xu You looked into Jiang Shenyi's eyes. This look made him unable to avoid it, so he had to nod hastily.

Xu You sneered, he put his hands on the table, leaned back slightly, and then said: "Then I will tell you what is going on... I swear on my parents that I will never do anything about this matter." I'm lying. I was rushing to work. As soon as I parked my bike, Lin Nan drove up and hit me. I fell and broke my skin. I didn't dare to say anything, and I couldn't miss work. I could only go in first. I work in a coffee shop, and when my wounds hit the warm air-conditioned wind in winter, it really hurts. Then I saw him come in... He just looked at me, his eyes..."