4.5 - Grab oil, semi-finished serum, come back

When Xie Chao woke up, he was awakened by the car. There were too many potholes on the road. The jeep was not very comfortable, but fortunately it was suitable for climbing on this kind of road. The feeling of the tires running over the zombie's body was too Too real.

"Are you awake?" Cai Yu's voice rang from his ears. Qiao Bai was stunned for a moment, then he realized what he was saying and asked, "Where are you?"

"National Highway 615, before, now..." Cai Yu pulled back the cloth on the jeep, and Qiao Bai looked from inside. Everywhere he looked was desolate. The village had long been deserted, and the small houses on the roadside were all empty. There was a large amount of black blood, and there were zombies banging on the door inside, but they couldn't get out no matter what. The crops had died of drought. Although I had been prepared, but when I saw this scene with my own eyes, I felt that it was about to end. The sadness.

"Those who can't run away are already dead." Cai Yu seemed to see what Qiao Bai was thinking. She looked back at the road behind her: "More people will die in the future. How can someone like me... I'm lucky to be alive now."

"How far is it from the base?" Qiao Bai asked.

"It's not far, but the car is out of gas. We have to find a gas station." Cai Yu was wearing heavy clothes and her hair was shaved short. She wiped it casually and pointed forward: "That's right there, but last time from When I passed by there, there was a level five zombie inside."

"What's the level of your superpower?" Qiao Bai glanced at Cai Yu.

"Level 4, we are about to break through to level 5." Cai Yu glanced at his palms and whispered: "Brother Xu is already at level 6 and is almost able to break through to level 7. In fact, it stands to reason that level 6 zombies cannot defeat Brother Xu. Yes, but in order to protect us, Brother Xu did not confront the zombies head-on. I didn't expect that in the end..."

"That one can no longer be counted as a level six zombie." 333 just explained to him in his mind. Qiao Bai paused: "If you give it a few days, it will reach level seven."

Hearing Qiao Bai's words, Cai Yu and several others opened their eyes wide, looked at Qiao Bai in surprise, and said in disbelief: "Level seven? How is it possible? If it is really level seven, we can still run away." Come out?"

"It hasn't reached level seven yet, but it should be there in a few days." Qiao Bai said: "Zombies at level six will not cut off their heads. The heads can hide themselves and wait for opportunities."

"It's true. Level six zombies don't have this ability. I didn't expect it to be level seven..." Cai Yu murmured in a low voice: "The strongest human being is level eight. There are already two level nine zombies. If this continues, , how can humans survive?"

"Don't think about this problem for now. Did you say the oil is over there?" Qiao Bai asked.

"Yes, but Ah Hui is the only one in the team who is a level 5 superpower, and his superpower is still an earth defensive power and cannot attack." When mentioning this, Cai Yu was also a little worried: "We can't return without oil. Go, but level five zombies are not easy to deal with, who knows if they are in there."

"..." Qiao Bai pursed his lips slightly. The sixth-level crystal in his pocket had been absorbed when he fell asleep. He didn't need to guess whose masterpiece it was, but his original intention was to absorb it, and he didn't say 333 What: "I'll go, you guys drive the car closer and wait for me."

"Don't you need our help?" Cai Yu was a little anxious.

"No need." Qiao Bai raised his hand and said, "I'll lend you your knife."