5.11 - Fight, Huli, on purpose

Huli (湖里/Hú lǐ/)-Huli District, affiliated to , is the central urban area of ​​Xiamen City. (baidu.com)

..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__

"Brother Chao, calm down!" 333's voice rang out from Xie Chao's mind, pulling him out of his original owner's emotions. His forehead was covered with cold sweat, and he could almost hear his finger bones cracking with his fists clenched.

"Have you gone to see my grandma? When did it happen?" Lin Nan's tone could not be described as calm, but the veins on his neck protruded and he stared at Xu You.

Xu You had never seen him look like this, at least not before when Lin Nan went bankrupt. He was stunned for a moment, and then subconsciously took a step back.

"Speak!" Lin Nan said sharply.

"The day before the old lady passed away," Xu You raised his hand in a gesture of surrender and said, "I didn't lie about this. I didn't say anything. I just..."

With a "bang", Xu You's body was knocked crooked and fell to the ground. His mouth was full of blood and he spit it out, with a broken tooth mixed in.

"Xu You, you have stepped on the bottom line." Although Lin Nan feels distressed about money and status, he is not so angry that he loses his mind. But family is Lin Nan's last bottom line. At least Lin Nan has never thought about his grandmother. The day before he died, he actually met Xu You. He could almost imagine what Xu You said, and he could even think of Grandma Lin's expression at that time.

His voice was shaking unnoticeably, and he suddenly stepped forward, grabbed Xu You's clothes, and punched him in the face so hard that you could almost hear the sound of bones breaking, and his own The back of his hand was also covered with bloodstains, and he said sternly: "Who asked you to go! Who allowed you to go! Xu You, if you have anything to do with me, you go find an old man, are you still a fucking human being?!"

"I..." Xu You was beaten so hard that he lowered his head. His face was covered with blood, and he looked at Lin Nan sarcastically: "Why don't I go? It's not my grandma, what should I be afraid of? Hey... are you angry? ?Ha ha ha ha......"

It has never been like this before. Lin Nan, or Xie Chao in his body... really felt that Xu You was an irrational lunatic.

"Oh, by the way, when I go to see your grandma, do you want to know the details?" Xu You's three teeth were smashed out. When he opened his mouth, blood mixed with saliva flowed down, and he continued without caring at all. : "Actually, when I went to see her, she didn't have long to live. Speaking of which, I was thinking about you. I just told her that her grandson was bankrupt and had no money. It was so miserable. I still told her She said that her grandson can barely afford the hospital's medical bills. If she doesn't die, won't she become a burden to you? In fact, you are hoping that she will die soon, right? It's just that you don't want to admit it...you should really thank me. She died early, which was also good for you——"

With a heavy "boom", Xu You suddenly vomited a large mouthful of blood. He laughed and looked at Lin Nan. Lin Nan had just kicked him hard, and that kick was aimed at his internal organs. At least now Xu You You could hardly stand upright.

He lay on the ground with his eyes open, and blood flowed into his eyes: "Your grandma said that she doesn't care whether you have money or not, you are her pride. She said that you will join hands with the person you like for the rest of your life. It may be ordinary, but She will be happy... You should really thank me. I didn't expose your lie. I told her that Jiang Shenyi would accompany you. "

Lin Nan clutched his clothes, his eyes were red. If he had a knife in his hand, he would definitely stab it into Xu You's heart.

"You didn't thank me, and you attacked me." Xu You's voice had weakened, and he kept laughing: "If your grandma knew that it was actually Jiang Shenyi who lied to you, you would be in such misery all because of that. He, he was afraid that your death would not be complete enough, so he took private photos of you as a last resort... But he didn't expect you to give up on your own. "