5.16 - Hospitalized, naughty child, injured

Xu You's grandfather will be 80 years old in two years. This old man has never been to the Public Security Bureau in his life. This is the first time. He looked at the police nervously, and his hands clenched the corners of his clothes nervously. All this When he saw the information handed over by the police, his pupils suddenly tightened.

Although he didn't know a few words, he still knew that the name of the injured person written on the document was "Lin Nan". His hands were shaking slightly. After the police noticed this, he asked: "Do you know the injured person?" ?"

"Yes... we know each other, but it's impossible." He clearly remembered that after that day, he couldn't sleep all night, and the next day he went to the place where the accident happened to send chrysanthemums, and met Lin Nan there, thinking this way , the old man's face suddenly turned pale, as if he had seen a ghost. He trembled slightly in fear: "Impossible, this is impossible, how could it be Xiaonan, I obviously saw him later..."

The policemen looked at each other, but with the evidence right in front of them, they said, "It means you don't know that the name of the injured person in the accident is Lin Nan?"

But this is not surprising. After all, Lin Nan was sitting in the car at the time. It is normal for the old man not to know. But first, he was driving in the opposite direction, and secondly, he ran away directly after the accident, missing the best opportunity to rescue the injured. All of these are added together. , it is not as simple as a traffic accident.

The old man more or less believed in the stories of ghosts and gods. After seeing that the injured person was Lin Nan, he was frightened and trembling all over. Sweating continued to break out on his forehead. The police poured water for him. Just when he was drinking water, he choked and coughed, and he kept muttering in a low voice: "Impossible, this is impossible... Damn it, this must be a ghost... It's not me... Don't look for me..."

"What kind of stimulation did you get?" A policeman frowned slightly when he saw this, and whispered: "Could it be that he was too stimulated? Something went wrong?"

As soon as the policeman finished speaking, the old man over there couldn't breathe, his whole legs became weak, and his body slid down the chair. Upon seeing this, the policeman quickly stepped forward to help the man, but the old man was already unconscious and started to speak. There was saliva coming out of his mouth, and the police quickly shouted: "Quick, call 120...forget it! Someone will pick him up and take him to the hospital!"

The public security bureau was not far from the hospital, with sirens blaring and a police car driving quickly in the traffic and parked in front of the hospital. They had already contacted the hospital before. After the old man was delivered, he was immediately pushed into the emergency room and left. The other two followed. The policeman who came over still didn't understand. "What's going on?"

"It's probably because the old man's psychological quality is a bit poor." The policeman driving the car wiped his sweat and said, "But it is basically certain that the old man is indeed aware that he is driving in the wrong direction and has a subjective sense of hit-and-run. This problem... is somewhat serious. "

"I heard that the injured person is also staying in this hospital." The policeman who was following him looked up and sighed: "I checked and the injured person's name is Lin Nan, who we often saw on TV before. It's a pity that Mr. Lin of the Lin Group, he went bankrupt again this month, his grandma passed away, and now I... When he gets better, I will definitely recommend him to a more spiritual temple and let him go and pay homage. Get rid of bad luck."

"If he can wake up... let's go together." The policeman driving said.

After the old man was sent to the hospital, Xu You also got the news and rushed over immediately. The doctor told him that due to the severe stimulation, the old man had psychological problems and had symptoms of stroke, so he could only lie down temporarily. On the hospital bed.