6.13 - Jian Yu, guitar, birthday cake

Jian Yu's words made Chu Yuan look stiff. He stood there and didn't react for a long time. His eardrum seemed to be broken. There was a whistling wind. After a moment, he realized that it was his own breathing. His chest was vibrating and his heart seemed to be beating. jumped out of his throat.

"You speak, you speak!" Jian Yu's eyes were bloodshot: "What do you think? What did you think when you killed him!"

"I..." Chu Yuan opened his mouth, his voice was hoarse and unpleasant, and his teeth were trembling slightly: "It shouldn't be like this."

What shouldn't it be like? Shouldn't Jian Su die, or should he not release the photos?

Isn't this what he wants to see?

Why was he so regretful now that he could hardly stand up straight? His heart ached as if it was being churned by countless blades, and the pain was so painful that he wanted to cry.

"Let's go. I think my parents and old man don't want to see you, and neither does Xiao Su." Jian Yu's tone relaxed, and he whispered: "We are all at fault."

He was the one who left without saying goodbye. This incident happened because of him. He really couldn't escape the involvement. But he didn't expect that the price of this incident was his brother. Jian Yu took a deep breath. The scar was caused by holding the ring too hard.

Chu Yuan stood there. He staggered a few steps. His feet gave way and he fell down the stairs. The steps were only a few steps and not high. He didn't know if it was because he was so unlucky that he could fall down. Blood suddenly appeared on his forehead and trickled down his brow bone. Chu Yuan didn't care about it. He stumbled up and got into the car, anxiously heading towards the resort.

He remembered that he hugged Jian Su not long ago. Jian Su was angry, but he was alive and warm, not the word "death" he heard from others.

He deliberately ignored what Jian Yu said and kept rushing back, as if he could crush all these so-called rumors as long as he went back early and held Jian Su in his arms.

The car drove quickly down the driveway, and when it rushed to the front of the villa, there was no one inside. He entered his fingerprints, but found that it could not be opened. His face suddenly stiffened, and then he kicked the door open. , rushed into the house, which was empty. When he went upstairs to the bedroom, the bed in the bedroom was neatly made, the window was open, and the wind poured in from the balcony, blowing up the white curtains. , floating very high.

He stood stiffly on the spot, eyes wide open, until his eyes fell on the guitar leaning against the balcony, as if he had seen something extremely terrible, and the color of his lips faded.

"Jian Su..."

He remembered that Jian Su was not willing to touch the guitar at all before. Jian Yu liked to play the guitar very much and was very talented. He used to like to watch Jian Yu sitting on a chair playing the guitar. Later, he separated from Jian Yu and separated from Jian Yu. After they got together, out of his own selfishness, he tricked Jian Su into learning guitar. Jian Su was really not suitable for talking about guitar. After contacting him for a long time, he stumbled over a song he didn't know what the tune was. Chu Yuan was very excited about it. Da, it was precisely because of this song that he understood that Jian Su would never become Jian Yu. At that time, he was disappointed and angry.

What did he do?

He threw the guitar aside and told Jian Su not to touch it again. He said a lot of unpleasant words. He deliberately tortured Jian Su on the bed that day until Jian Su was forced to cry from his torture and fainted. The blood stained the sheets, which allowed him to regain some consciousness.