1.16 - Avoid, pray, Mother Shen

"Teacher Shen?" Even though Shen Yu covered his face quickly enough, the child still recognized him. The child's mother also looked over and was about to go this way. Shen Yu finally couldn't sit still. , he leaned down suddenly, almost trying to squeeze himself into the gap between the co-pilot and the main console.

The child rarely spoke because of the previous incident, but today he spoke a lot. The child's mother led the child towards this side, but the child suddenly stopped and kept moving back. In desperation.

Shen Yu shivered and could almost hear his own heartbeat thumping. He didn't know how long it had passed. He raised his head tremblingly and looked up. He found that Cheng Qi's wife had left with the child, and he felt relieved. He breathed a sigh of relief, but he also felt that he couldn't stay here any longer. If he met Cheng Qi, the consequences would be even more disastrous.

With trembling hands, he tried to open the car door several times, but was unable to do so. He finally opened the car door with a trembling body. When he got out of the car, his legs were weak and he fell. Then he quickly got up and ran outside. go.

Lu Yu's entire attention was on Shen Li. In just a few days, he had lost a lot of weight: "I don't know that you don't want to see me, but for the sake of the past... give me a new one." Another chance, okay?"

"If I really wanted to give you a chance, I would have given it long ago." Shen Li raised his right hand in front of Lu Yu and slowly untied the bandage on the wound, revealing the ferocious Horrible wound: "I once painted a whole studio portrait for you. Maybe you don't know that the best painting I painted was the look in your eyes that didn't love me... Now you say you love me, Whether I believe it or not, at least I can't draw it anymore."

"..." Lu Yu's face changed slightly. He wanted to reach out and hold Shen Li's hand, but he directly avoided it. Lu Yu's hand froze in place. After a while, he said: "Why did it take so long?" Didn't you feel better? Didn't you say it was just a scratch? Why can't you draw? I will contact the best doctor right away. No matter how much it costs, I will..."

"But I don't want it anymore." Shen Li's lips raised slightly. It was hard to tell whether it was sarcasm or self-deprecation: "I don't want it anymore. You still don't understand what I mean by 'can't draw it.' It doesn't matter. I'll give it some time." , you will understand."

Lu Yu didn't understand the meaning of this sentence. He seemed to want to say something else, but was directly interrupted by Shen Li. He lowered his head and wrapped the bandage around the injured area again, and said calmly: "Lu Yu, once you do something, , I can't look back anymore, not everyone can stand still and wait for you, I'm tired."

"How about I chase you instead? I know you are tired...you don't have to do anything, let me do it." Lu Yu looked at Shen Li almost humbly. It was the first time in his life that he begged someone in such a humble way: "I know I made a mistake. Let me do it again. I promise I will never make the same mistake again this time. Shen Li, I like you."

As soon as these four words were spoken, Xie Chao smiled subconsciously.

If Lu Yu had said this a few days ago, Shen Li would probably be very happy. Unfortunately, the person he loved was sleeping in a corner of the warehouse and would never be heard from again.

"Shen Li?" Seeing Shen Li suddenly laugh, Lu Yu felt a little uneasy. He asked doubtfully: "Did...did I say something wrong?"

"You're not wrong, but you're too late." Shen Li didn't seem surprised by Lu Yu's reaction. He turned his head and glanced at the cemetery not far away, where rows of tombstones were erected: "See here Have you ever thought that when you told the kidnapper that I was Shen Yu, maybe after that sentence, I would be lying here? "