1.12 - Police, destroy, sell house

The old house is a bit dilapidated, but it is very clean inside. The food on the table is fresh, and there is a family photo on the table for four people. Shen Li and Shen Yu are sitting in the middle.

"I was already a little unconscious at the time, so I don't remember much at all." Facing the police's questioning, Shen Yu looked away uncomfortably: "I can't remember anything. My hands were tied at that time. I only heard him talking about the east side of the city and the west side of the city, but I couldn't hear anything else."

"Don't be too nervous. We are just asking briefly to find clues." The policeman saw cold sweat on Shen Yu's forehead. He felt a little strange for a moment. He thought for a while and pushed the water glass to Shen Yu: "Drink some." Water, don't be nervous."

"How can I not be nervous? Xiaoyu has never experienced this. When he came back, he was unconscious and talking nonsense. Comrade police, you must catch the kidnappers, otherwise this will be too scary. "Mother Shen patted Shen Yu on the back distressedly: "Our little Yu is so pitiful. He was kidnapped even though he was fine. He was almost frightened."

"We will definitely catch the kidnapper. Please rest assured. You must pay attention to safety when traveling recently. If you have any problems, call the police immediately. We will arrive immediately." The police said: "Our colleagues are urgently looking for your other son, but... ..."

Before the police finished speaking, Shen's mother asked doubtfully: "What are you looking for? Both of my sons are back."

"Huh?" This statement stunned the police and asked, "What?"

"My eldest son is also back, but he doesn't live here." Mother Shen explained: "He escaped on his own, didn't he go to the police station? Look at this kid, I even asked him to go to the police station when he has time. Yes, look, he is so ignorant and worrying."

The two policemen looked at each other and saw a trace of confusion on each other's faces. They immediately asked for Shen Li's address, stopped staying, and hurried to where Shen Li lived.

Shen Li lived a little out of the way, and the community environment was good. The police found the house number based on the address they got from Shen's mother. After checking it, they started knocking on the door. However, no one opened the door anyway, but they got the neighbor. woke up.

The neighbor opened the door and was stunned when he saw it was the police. The police asked: "Hello, do you know if anyone is at home in this household?"

"I don't know, this family rarely opens the door and hasn't seen anyone for several days," the neighbor said.

The police asked everyone, and they all said that they had not seen him in the past few days, and that Shen Li rarely went out. Even when he did go out, it was late at night, and he rarely met his neighbors.

After searching to no avail, the police went to the property and retrieved the video, which showed that Shen Li had gone out alone since three days ago and never came back.

At this moment, Shen Li, who had just walked out of the cemetery, received a message from System 333.

"Host, the police have gone to your residence to investigate." After last night, Xie Chao found that 333 spoke less.

"Just go, I can't interfere with the judicial process." Xie Chao looked up at the gloomy weather, guessing that it was going to rain later. He was going to continue walking, but he heard 333 say: "Because the original owner has died since you opened your eyes, so you cannot appear on the surveillance screen... This is also a system BUG."