2.11 - Stupidity, confession, exposure

Xu Nanhuai knew about Pei Yao's illness because his manager told him. The manager said: "Now Mr. Zhang is almost in charge of the company. He said that Mr. Pei was too sick to get up and had been hospitalized. During this time I won't go back to the company."

"Pei Yao is sick?" Xu Nanhuai was lying on the bed and asked in surprise: "Why is he sick? What disease?"

"I'm not sure. I heard that it's a high fever that won't go away. I guess the fever may turn into pneumonia?" Because Pei Yao's physical condition is getting worse and worse, and his resistance is very low, so that every time he has a fever, he will definitely have a fever. Pneumonia, and sometimes coma, the agent has heard about this, he said: "I think Xiao Pei should check his body when he has time, something doesn't feel right."

Xu Nanhuai was silent for a moment and then asked, "Does he often get sick?"

"Brother Xu, you don't know?" This time, he was a little surprised by the change of manager, but after thinking about it carefully, he understood and said, "Mr. Pei has not been in good health since last year. He gets sick every now and then. He had a fever and had to go to the hospital three times. This Zhou Yuan was his assistant. Zhou Yuan should know very well. A few days ago, Mr. Pei made an appointment with someone to have dinner at Songxiang Building. He came out of the hospital just the day before the meal. It was Zhou Yuan who had a fever. Yuan took him out of the hospital."

The manager's words made Xu Nanhuai frown. He said nothing until the manager finished speaking, then he propped himself up. The manager quickly came over to help: "Brother Xu, what do you want to do?"

"You said he was hospitalized. Where is he? He can't be in the same ward as Chu Bei, right?" Xu Nanhuai sneered and said: "No matter what, I am still an artist in Juxing. I just want to visit my boss." Divide it."

The manager opened his mouth and said with great difficulty: "Brother Xu, because Xiao Pei always has a high fever when he is with Chu Bei, so..."

"Huh?" Xu Nanhuai turned his head stiffly and heard his manager's heart skip a beat and said quickly: "They are indeed in the same ward. I heard it was Chu Bei's request. It was said that Mr. Pei was tired and sick from taking care of him, so He is also responsible."

"..." Xu Nanhuai took a deep breath. He could almost hear the sound of his teeth grinding. After a while, he said word by word: "Two people sleep in the same ward. It's good. It's great. The actor is living in the same room." Is there no money left in the hospital room? Does he know what it means to avoid suspicion? "

Seeing that he was still angry, the manager dared not speak. It was not until Xu Nanhuai finished speaking that the manager asked: "Brother Xu, are we still going to visit Mr. Pei now?"

"Go, why don't you go?" Xu Nanhuai got into a wheelchair with the support of his manager, and he said: "For reasons and reasons, it's time for me to go and see my boss. After all, we have lived together for five years. "

Xie Chao had actually woken up at this time, but his body was still in a feverish state. He had taken a lot of medicine, but the effect was not good. He could only endure it like this. 333 peeled the fruit for him, but he Can't eat anything.

"Xu Nanhuai came here to see you." 333 said.

"Come just come, he will come sooner or later." Xie Chao closed his eyes tiredly, then opened them, took a deep breath, and felt better: "You can go out first later, I have something to talk to." He talks."

"Okay, but pay attention to your own safety. If you call me, I'll be outside." 333 responded.

Sure enough, after a while, there was a knock on the door, and Chu Mu said, "Please come in."